Trap Shoots Stopped for the Winter

chris

Dec 18, 2014, 6:16:20 AM12/18/14
to sccc-o...@googlegroups.com
With cold weather and the holidays here, we will be stopping the weekly trap shoots for the winter. At least through January. If we have some warm days in February and the cabin fever is getting to us, we will open for a shoot. Please send me your email address if you would like to be notified of an upcoming trap shoot.
Regular Wednesday evening shoots will resume in March.
As usual, the club will be available to members any time you would like to come out. Hopefully Santa brings you that new gun you've been wanting and you can test it out.
Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and Happy New Year from the Silver Creek Conservation Club.