Big Pistol Matches This Fall At SCCC

ch...@hhk.win.net

Aug 13, 2014, 6:19:43 AM8/13/14
to sccc-o...@googlegroups.com
We have several big pistol matches coming up this fall at the club.

Aug. 30 Top Cop Match for the Louisville Metro Police. This match is for law enforcement only. They will be using about 10 bays which will leave 8 bays open for club members use during the match.

Sep. 11 to 14 Indiana State USPSA Match. This is a big match which will close down shooting for members from Wed. Sep. 10 through Sunday Sep. 14. This is the biggest match SCCC has sponsored with 18 stages and shooters participating over 2 days to complete all stages. You can find out more information, register to shoot and see all the sponsors by clicking here.

Oct. 18 Kentuckiana Kolonel IDPA Match. This is a one day match offering about 10 stages. There are still a few openings available for shooters. You can register by clicking here.

We can always use the help of volunteers for setup of the matches as well as general club cleanup or help during the matches. Lee is at the club most mornings and there are always board members at all events. Feel free to talk to them about volunteer opportunities.