Multiple Message Parts

Philippe Laflamme

Aug 18, 2014, 9:54:31 PM8/18/14
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm a complete newby to SOAP, so excuse any stupid questions.

I'm dealing with a WSDL that defines multiple parts in some of its messages:

<message name="GetSessionCreateInput">
  <part element="eb:MessageHeader" name="header"/>
  <part element="wsse:Security" name="header2"/>
  <part element="xsd1:SessionCreateRQ" name="body"/>
</message>

The generated code for the related binding is broken: it generates a method with duplicated parameters (messageHeader and security appear twice). Anyone know what I should be doing to fix this?

Thanks,
Philippe

Philippe Laflamme

Aug 19, 2014, 10:42:02 AM8/19/14
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Seems like scalaxb is not handling multipart messages that have some parts as headers (not sure that makes sense). I just made a crude PR that fixes this problem: https://github.com/eed3si9n/scalaxb/pull/274

Cheers,
Philippe

Roger Chang

Aug 22, 2014, 12:08:53 PM8/22/14
to sca...@googlegroups.com
I'm encountering the same issue.  Hoping it gets fixed/merged soon.