Program parsing wsdl

Asbjørn Thorsen

May 8, 2013, 7:40:14 AM5/8/13
to sca...@googlegroups.com
We are trying to parse this wsdl file:

http://ws.infotorg.no/xml/ErgoGroup/DSFMasseoppslag1_4/2011-09-26/DSFMasseoppslag1_4.wsdl

Even after downloading all the dependencies and including them on the scalaxb commandline, we get the following error:

ERROR [2013-05-08 13:38:43,923] main: Error: Referenced type
{http://ws.infotorg.no/xml/ErgoGroup/DSFMasseoppslag1_4/2011-09-26/DSFMasseoppslag1_4.xsd}Tfnr
was not found.

Tfnr seems to be defined. What is the problem?

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira

May 8, 2013, 9:12:43 AM5/8/13
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Is it? I don't see it defined in the file (but perhaps I just didn't find it)

[]s,

2013/5/8 Asbjørn Thorsen <asbj...@gmail.com>

Paulo "JCranky" Siqueira
http://www.jcranky.com/
http://lojinha.paulosiqueira.com.br/
http://youtube.com/user/paulojcranky
http://youtube.com/user/jcrankydev
http://youtube.com/user/jcrankygames

Asbjørn Thorsen

May 8, 2013, 9:28:02 AM5/8/13
to sca...@googlegroups.com

Best regards

Asbjørn Thorsen

eugene yokota

May 8, 2013, 2:35:57 PM5/8/13
to sca...@googlegroups.com

Scalaxb doesn't automatically pull imported files. Are they in xsd folder?

-eugene

Asbjørn Thorsen

May 9, 2013, 9:39:43 AM5/9/13
to sca...@googlegroups.com
I have both the wsdl file and the xsd files in the same folder. I downloaded all of the files and ran :
scalaxb -p testpacket -d . DSFMasseoppslag1_4.wsdl Detaljer.xsd Brukersesjon.xsd DSFMasseoppslag1_4.xsd Feil.xsd GlobaleElementer.xsd GlobaleTyper.xsd Transaksjon.xsd

The result of this run was in the first email.

Really appreciate your help!

eugene yokota

May 10, 2013, 1:11:48 AM5/10/13
to sca...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late response, I'm on the road for a business trip this week.

I finally got a chance to download the schema and reproduce your issue.
scalaxb had similar problem 2 years ago with Ergogroup's schema, which is filed as [#102][102].
Ergogroup defines schemas without target namespace also known as "chameleon schema."
#102 was fixed for chameleon schema included by one schema, but this time GlobaleTyper.xsd is included
by both DSFMasseoppslag1_4.xsd and Detaljer.xsd.

scalaxb picked the first namespace, and didn't think to compile the same schema file twice under
different namespaces.

A quick workaround is to copy GlobaleTyper.xsd as GlobaleTyper2.xsd and,
modify DSFMasseoppslag1_4.xsd (line 20) to include GlobaleTyper2.xsd:

I was able to compile the schema using scalaxb 1.1.0.

-eugene

  [102]: https://github.com/eed3si9n/scalaxb/issues/102

Asbjørn Thorsen

May 11, 2013, 8:51:20 AM5/11/13