Binding.scala 8.0.0 released

杨博

Aug 15, 2016, 1:44:07 AM8/15/16
to Scala.js
Hi, all,
Recently I released Binding.scala 8.0.0, a data-binding framework for Scala, running on both JVM and Scala.js. Binding.scala can be used as a reactive web framework. It enables you use native XHTML literal syntax to create reactive DOM nodes, which are able to automatically change whenever the data source changes.

This version changed the Binding.scala code base layout:

  • Upgrade the library dependency to SDE 3.0.
  • Separate the code base into 4 libraries, one source file per library. Note that FutureBinding is moved from nested com.thoughtworks.binding.Binding object into com.thoughtworks.binding package.
  • Binding.apply does not require implicit parameter any more.

Also the Binding.scala's TodoMVC DEMO has been added to todomvc.com. It has the least code size among all the TodoMVC implementations on todomvc.com, only one source file, 154 lines of code.

Any feedback is welcome.
Thank you!

James Sullivan

Aug 15, 2016, 8:32:18 AM8/15/16
to Scala.js
154 lines is quite concise. BTW, the source link at http://todomvc.com/examples/binding-scala/#/ is returning a 404 from github at the moment.

杨博

Aug 15, 2016, 11:06:41 AM8/15/16
to Scala.js
Thanks for your feedback. I will fix the link very soon. As a workaround, you can see the source code and debug it in your browser's developer tools.

在 2016年8月15日星期一 UTC+8下午8:32:18,James Sullivan写道: