Lt JG Wil Ukinix - Kebab

Danny Lee

Sep 23, 2019, 8:33:25 PM9/23/19
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Transporter Room 3, USS Veritas))

As Wil materialised back into the transporter room, he uncoordinatedly tried to shoo away the sparkles like they were flies.  It was then he realised how *bad* he actually was, and was glad to be back on board.

Looking up, he noticed that Karen looked different for some reason.  He blinked twice to look again.  Why did she have all those pips?  And she looked short for some reason…

His jaw dropped, before a smile appeared on his face.  He was happy to see Roshanara.

Teller:  Captain Rahman, ma'am...what a...surprise.  Permission..to come...aboard...ma'am.

There was no response.  Wil thought he’d be the friendly one to say hello to their Captain.

Ukinix:  G’daaaaaay Roshie!

As he swayed, he immediately raised his finger to correct himself.

Ukinix: Wait! - (Serious Tone) G’day, *Captain* Roshie.

He gave one big deliberate nod, to show that he’d thought he’d corrected himself properly.

MacKenzie:  Response

G'var: Response

Feeling a little tired, Wil leaned his head against G’var’s shoulder.  He felt himself drifting off as Karen cleared her throat before speaking.

Queens: Ahem. I told the captain you all were just finishing up your trip down to the planet ….

He only heard half of what Karen said before he decided to lay on the transporter pad, and close his eyes.  It wasn’t long before he was snoring…

But the hardness of the pad, and the sound of his own snoring, wouldn’t let him fall into a deep sleep.  He half woke up again and listened to the rest of the conversation.

Teller:  … so he can log his impressions while they're still fresh in his mind.

Any: Response

Finally, the captain broke her silence.

Rahman: I think you all could use a good night’s rest.

Teller:  Uh, thank you ma'am....I think I will.

Still laying on the transporter pad, Wil spoke up.

Ukinix: Asssisssstant Chief Engineeeer’s Log, Stardate…  (waving hand) whatever.  I need a kebab.  Stat.  With extra garlic shauce.

Placing his hands on his stomach, he rolled over to his side and began laughing loudly.

Any: Response

Finally, he lifted his head, before he slowly began rising to his feet, with the help of… someone.  He was done, and as hungry as was genuinely feeling, he was ready for bed.

Tags/Much needed bedtime for Wil!

Lieutenant JG Wil Ukinix

Assistant Chief Engineer

USS Veritas