[V-D9, D8] LTJG T'Katt Dugoras- Evacuations Part 2

Yroc Llah

Jul 6, 2018, 5:09:51 PM7/6/18
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
(( Deck 9 ))

:: When the lift stopped, Kelrod moved out and looked to T'Katt.::

Kelrod: We’ll both check enlisted quarters, me left, you right. Yours is Cargo bays and Transporter three, I’ll get the primary deflector control. Call me if you find anything unusual or dangerous.

Dugoras: Of course.

:: T'Katt made his way down the corridor checking all locations he passed. As he proceeded he came across two security crewman patroling the section.::

Dugoras: You two! :: He called to them and lightly jogged over to them.:: You need to evacuate this section.

Crewman one: What?

Crewman two: Whats going on?

Dugoras: Commander Delano's orders, evacuate decks eight through ten, you two need to clear out now, thank you. :: He took a somewhat authoritative tone and pointed down the corridor.::

Crewman one: OK, Lieutenant.

:: The two crewman looked at one another and back at T'Katt before heading out at a much slower pace than T'Katt had wanted. He observed them as they left then returned to his duty.::

( Moments later )

(( Deck 8 ))

:: They had been evacuating the last deck and everything was going smoothly. Then two officers approached them from the opposite direction of the crowd's movement, as they approached Kelrod spoke out to them.::

Kelrod: Ensign, what are you doing, you must evacuate these sections!

Ji-yeon / Coleman: Response

Fergus: Doc sent us over to help. How many casualties so far?

Kelrod: I’ve found two with a heavy concussion, they’ve been carried away by some enlisted. Help us guide the rest out of sections five to nine, Dugoras, go with him you’ll be the liaison on the starboard side, I’ll take port, Ji-yeon, Coleman, one of you with me!

Dugoras: Alright I'm ready, Sir.

Ji-yeon / Coleman: Response

Fergus: Alright, team. You know your jobs, so let’s get to work.

Ji-yeon / Coleman / Kelrod: Response

:: As they began to act on their tasks Commander Delano contacted Commander Kelrod via combadge.::

Delano: =/\= Delano to Kelrod =/\=

Kelrod: =/\= Go ahead commander, we’re evacuating deck eight =/\=

Delano: =/\= We need to bring the deflector online within the next thirty seconds. You need to get clear of the at risk areas before then. =/\=

Kelrod: =/\= Understood=/\= :: He tapped the badge closing the channel:: You heard him, MOVE MOVE MOVE!!!!!

:: T'Katt and Fergus made haste through the sections notifying several crewmen they passed as they did so. Things were going smoothly, this section the ship seemed to have had plenty of trouble during the encounter as there were overturned and toppled chairs and shelves as well as some crew with minor injuries that hadn't been reported yet.::

:: The two worked fast and soon were headed to their designated area to finish the job when Kelrod came through on T'Katts combadge..::

Kelrod: =/\= Kelrod to Dugoras, tell me you’re okay... =/\=

Dugoras: =/\= Yes sir, we found some crewman but everything has run smoothly on my end. How are you doing sir? =/\=

Kelrod: Response

(OOC: I know we are getting past this scene now and I am not worried about the tags.)

TAG

Counselor

USS Veritas NCC-95035

V239503TD0