Lt. JG Teller & Ensign Ukinix & Lt. JG G'var- Shore Leave Traditions, Supplemental, Part 3

michael barnes

Feb 13, 2019, 9:02:36 PM2/13/19
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
((Engineering Lab, USS Veritas, The Morning After))

Stardate: 239512.31

Teller: Uh...hang on. Here ::positioning the empty tray on the far wall:: point your index finger at that shelf over there and push the third button.

::Teller scampered out of the way and crossed his fingers. From G’var’s outstretched digit a phaser beam crossed the room and scorched the far wall, blowing the equipment tray to the floor.::

Teller: Wow...I mean..uh...yes. And a type 2 phaser emitter. That’ll burn through the power cells in only a shot or two, but it should be enough to get you out of a jam. And it’ll surprise the absolute hell out of anybody.

::Rolling the arm over, G'var took a few deep breaths. Looking back to Wil and Geoffrey she could see the trepidation on both their faces. Looking around the room, past the empty alcohol containers, G'var could see the two had but a lot of work into the arm. Seeing fear on Wil's face made G'var wince, she had promised him when they first kissed she would never throw things at him. Yet here she was, rampaging like a rabid targ.::

G’var:::holdings her hand out to Wil::-come here Pusher ::taking a deep breath:: I want you to know I'm still not happy with either of you for taking my arm. But you’ve got a lot of courage to give an angry klingon a phaser and holo-camouflage.

Teller: ::slowly letting a breath out:: Well you know us….very...very courageous. And stupid. Very stupid.

::Wil half smiled. Through this whole episode he had sensed what she had felt. He held her hand.::

Ukinix: Yes, stupid. ::Shaking his head:: G’var, I’m so sorry. We should have - I mean - ::Hand on head:: we got incredibly smashed last night, and enthusiasm got the better of us.

::Wil squeezed G’var’s hand a little tighter.::

G'var:::smiling wickedly at Wil::-Oh don't worry Pusher you can spend the next few months making it up to me ::grabbing Wil around the waist:: I hope you enjoy cardio.

Teller: Wil can show you how to disarm the phaser prior to...uh..that. Because I am not explaining those injuries to the Skipper.

::Wil shot a look, as well as a smirk at Teller. He was used to his family making quips like that.::

Ukinix: ::Changing the subject:: Actually, G, wanna know how drunk we got? ::Reaching for sock:: My ankle is sore, and -

::Wil pulled down his sock. On his ankle was a small letter “g”, that was freshly inked. The skin around it was bright red. A smile came to Wil’s face, as he blushed and even brighter red than the skin on his ankle.::

Ukinix: Yeah, *that’s* how drunk we got.

G’var:::mouth agape::-Kahless’s Beard! ::laughing:: You misspelled G'var Pusher ::smiling wickedly:: If you wanted to walk funny all you had to do was ask.

::grabbing Wil by his blouse G'var pulled Wil close and gave him a very passionate Kiss, pushing Wil against the work bench G'var let her hand roam down his back.::

G'var:::ending the kiss::-You’d better go sleep this off, I need you well rested for the night.

Teller: Sure better than what I ended up with.

G'var:::raising her brow::-Geoff..is that the Captain tattooed on your arm?

::Teller glanced back down, not realizing in the excitement that his sleeve was still rolled up. He hastily yanked it back down, his face reddening.::

Teller: Lets just say our first night of shoreleave was a little more exciting than planned. I don’t know about you two, but I’m going back to my quarters and passing out in my shower. Wil - turn the lights off after you’re done destroying the place.

::Teller extricated himself from the engineering lab as quickly as his shaking legs would allow and staggered back to a nearby turbolift and collapsed when the doors closed. That had been one hell of a fun night.::

Lieutenant JG Geoffrey Teller
Chief Engineer
USS Veritas - NCC 95035
Capt. R. Rahman, Commanding