JP: LtJG G’var & Captain Rahman: May I have this dance? (Part 2)

sgtbarnes1977

Mar 1, 2019, 8:38:44 PM3/1/19
to UFOP: StarBase 118 – USS Veritas
(( Rooftop Bar Star Station Esperance -- Stardate 239512.31 ))

G'var:::smiling:: Speaking of Family, I would like to report that on their own initiative, Geoff and Wil have upgrade my prosthetic ::inhaling:: they have installed several defensive and offensive options.

::Roshanara wasn’t sure how best to respond to that, but the Klingon woman seemed happy.::

Rahman: ...really now?

::But before she could think too much of it, she felt G’var’s grip on her waist as she brought her in.::

G'var:::Pulling the Captain closer::-They have installed a holo-cloak, and Phaser, possibly other hidden surprises. In their excitement they lost track of what all they had added. ::exhaling:: The Trash Pandas were very enthusiastic about it.

::The captain returned a hesitant chuckle.::

Rahman: I see… I don’t suppose they cleared that with Security first...

G'var::laughing:: I was very upset at first ::smiling:: I nearly skinned them both, but their hearts were in the right place ::smirking:: maybe not their minds, after all they seem to share the same brain.

::The Kriosian took a step into another turn.::

Rahman: I’ll take your word for it.

G'var:::Raising a brow:: If you wish for a demonstration Captain. :: nodding her chin:: just press those two metal studs near my elbow ::smiling slyly:: we can give everyone a real show.

::Roshanara couldn’t tell if the Klingon was kidding. She’d make one hell of a poker player.::

Rahman: I’ll take your word on that as well, lieutenant.

G’var:::Spinning the Captain::-In answer to your question about clearing things with Security ::growling:: They did ask me if it was OK ::lifting a brow:: I believe I may have cleared it, I was quite groggy.

::Roshanara spun back into G’var’s arms.::

Rahman: I meant more with your department head, lieutenant. Commander Blake.

G’var:::stretching the Captain’s arms above her head::-I know Captain ::smiling:: I’m sure Commander Blake would approve, a hidden Klingon is a powerful tool.

::The captain returned a simple nod.::

Rahman: It’s okay. Still, though, make sure you do get it cleared with her and Medical for that matter. They should at least have the specifications on file and to be sure it doesn’t… interfere with anything.

G’var:::Smiling::-You have no idea Captain, I'm afraid I may incinerate Wil...while we are in the middle of things.

::This was proving to be one of the most interesting dances and conversations Roshanara had ever had with one of her crew.::

Rahman: ...well… even more reason to make sure all the necessary precautions are taken. For Ensign Ukinix’s sake.

::The captain flashed a smile to reassure the Klingon she was half-joking.::

G’var:::cocking her head::-Wil is quite...sturdy. ::smirking:: and full of energy, very willing to please. Of course that may be because I showed him the knife I'd stab him with if he wasn't. ::smiling:: Men.

::Another stunned moment for the captain, but fortunately this time, the music drew to a close, hiding it somewhat.::

Rahman: ...well. That was… a lovely dance, lieutenant. I think it is time that Ensign Ukinix treats you to that dance.

G’var::: Bowing Gracefully:: The Pleasure was all mine Captain ::craning her head:: Wil does owe me many dances. Where did he run off too ::smiling:: Perhaps next time all the Ladies of the ship should go out, no males.

::The captain grinned at the suggestion. She could already see Alora and Raissa’s excitement at such a prospect.::

Rahman: That sounds like a wonderful idea!

::As the two women parted, Roshanara stepped off the dance floor but not before she passed by Ensign Ukinix, who’d evidently caught sight of G’var and was heading over to join her. The captain didn’t stop as she walked by him, but she quickly muttered under her breath.::

Rahman: Good luck, ensign…

::The music started up once again as the crew danced away the final minutes of 2395.::

---

Lieutenant Junior Grade G'var
Security/Tactical Officer
USS Veritas