[V-QTRS] Dr. Chythar Skyfire: Personal Stuff

Chythar Skyfire

Jun 15, 2018, 6:02:04 AM6/15/18
to Veritas IC
OOC: This takes place the morning after the award ceremony.

(( Skyfire & Blair's Quarters ))

:: Chythar stared clueless at his screen as he read the letter. Once. Twice. Three times. After the third, he ran his hand through his hair and tried to piece together the implications. What would this mean for his future with Alex? With Starfleet? Would he be long on Earth because of it? He hoped not. ::

//
To: Dr. Chythar Skyfire, USS Veritas
From: Dr. Michael Hendrix, Harborview, Seattle WA, Earth

Greetings, Dr. Skyfire.

I regret to inform you that Christopher Harrington is in critical condition following a fight at the coffee shop known as the Raktajino. He has you listed as an emergency contact, and next of kin in the event of his death. You need to come sign some paperwork before I can release any information about his case.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely, Dr. Hendrix
//

:: Chythar was fidgeting nervously when Devlin noticed and gave a soft whimper, undoubtedly attracting Alex's attention as he bounded over and jumped on CD's lap. ::

Blair: Response

Skyfire: Oh, nothing much. Just personal stuff.

Blair: Response

Skyfire: :: sighing heavily. :: Remember my uncle, Chris Harrington? Arrested as part of the Yarahla Nine following our return from hell-verse?

Blair: Response

Skyfire: He's lying in a hospital right now. I need to go to Earth for some paperwork and possible funeral arrangements.

:: He grimaced at the notion. Chythar had done many things, including saving the lives of his friend, and one of his captains, multiple times. Whether he could save Chris was another story, and he didn't know if he could. He hoped to. Devlin sensed CD's emotional state and began licking his face to try and cheer him up. ::

Skyfire:   I've already submitted paperwork to the captain for leave to deal with this.

Blair: Response

Skyfire: I know. You're needed here. Roshanara and Mei'konda trust you to be a good advisor to Evan while they're off at the fancy dinner party.

Blair: Response
===
Lieutenant Commander Chythar Skyfire, MD
Chief Medical Officer
USS Veritas NCC-95035
O239002CS0