Lt. Jgs. G'var & Geoffrey Teller, Ens. Wil Ukinix - Shore leave Traditions - Supplemental - Part 1

Danny Lee

Feb 13, 2019, 9:00:31 PM2/13/19
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((OOC - Be Sure to Read Parts 1 and 2 of our ‘Shore Leave Traditions’ JP here and here))

((Engineering Lab, USS Veritas, The Morning After))

::After waking to find her prosthetic missing G'var had shot out of her bed like a wild mugoto. It had only taken a few moments to notice the message scrawled on the mirror. “Gone to the ‘Tas, gonna beef up your arm G, luv, Pusher, P.S. You’re a sexy beast”. Throwing on her uniform G'var smiled as she thought of multiple creative ways to skin Wil alive. Staring at her bat’leth, G'var decide against taking it as she stormed off towards the Veritas.::

::It hadn't taken long to locate Wil as the Engineering Team had restored the internal sensors on board. They had shown only two life signs at this early hour. Having nearly broken through the bulkhead with her bare hand, G'var finally calmed just enough to bypass the door lock and gain access to the workroom. Now staring at her wide eyed partner she could only glare in fury.:

G’var:::Stalking across the room to stand in Wil’s face::-What in the Thrice Damned Gre’Thor where you thinking Wil Ukinix! ::grabbing Wil by the Shirt:: You have Zero Seconds to explain this! Talk Mister!

::Teller unsuccessfully tried to dodge his way aside and only managed to bump into a table and a rack of tools, which fell to the floor with a clatter.  Fortunately, G’var’s immediate attention was on Wil.  Spotting a tricorder among the fallen tools, Teller grabbed it up and began scanning the arm, desperate for any clue of what they had been up to.::

Teller:: This..uh...isn’t what it looks like.

G’var:::growling deep::-It looks like the man I love STOLE MY ARM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!

::Wil could sense the raw anger in G’var.  He bit his bottom lip, before speaking.::

Ukinix: Stolen?! No.. G… it’s really not what it looks like!

::Teller’s tricorder, unaffected by his hideous hangover, continued scanning merrily.  It didn’t fear the reprisals of an incensed klingon tactical officer nearly as much as its current user did. The results of the scan just confused Teller more.  How in the hell had they managed to shove all those components in there?  Surprised and now more curious than scared, Teller tapped at a few of the still connected diagnostics and was amazed to see that everything appeared to be working perfectly.  Apparently even blackout drunk, Wil and Geoff could put together something special.  Which gave Teller an idea.::

Teller:  Uh...G’var...wait...before you...um...bludgeon us to death, try to understand….uh….Wil here…

Ukinix: What! Me? Wait this wasn’t just my-

Teller:  ….wanted to do something special for you!  For the...uh...um...New Years Party!  So he asked me...very..uh...respectfully...and professionally….to help out. Right?

G’var:::turning to Teller::  Geoffrey! You're lucky I don't shove your head in the dilithium chamber and hit the intermix button! Now shut up! Keep talking Wil, Try to explain this to me ::nodding to where her arm should be::

::Wil closed his eyes temporarily, to push past his headache, and to actually try to remember why they had G’var’s arm.  He could remember Geoffrey and him talking about it at one stage.::

Ukinix:  Uh - yeah! Yeah, ‘course!  I mean, I know you’ve been struggling with it G, and well we worked on it all night.  ::Pointing at empty beer bottles.:: *All night*!

Teller:  And we just got finished.  We..uh..he...uh.. wanted it to...be...a surprise?  Yeah.  That..that tracks.

::Teller’s head was pounding again, along with his heart.  The burning tingle on his arm reminded him that his entire decision making process the night before was deeply suspect::

G’var:::-letting go of Wil’s blouse::-By Kahless! You two are the dumbest smart people I know! Do you two share a brain?!   ::Hurling a piece of equipment at the far wall::

::Wil jumped as G’var threw something at the far wall.  He didn’t know what it had been, but it wasn’t whatever it was anymore.::

::Teller gulped nervously, his voice cracking::

Teller:  It’s my fault we didn’t get it back to you earlier….you know me...crazy..perfectionist...Teller.  ‘That’s a Good Job Guarantee!’ ha.  Right?

::Teller ducked as a spanner hurtlled past his head and clanged off the far wall::

G'var:::Staring daggers at Teller::-why are still talking Geoff?

::Teller was fairly certain he was going to die.  Hungover and getting screamed at by a one armed klingon.  Just like the gypsy lady said.::

Lieutenant JG Geoffrey Teller

Chief Engineer

USS Veritas - NCC 95035

Capt. R. Rahman, Commanding