MCapt Tatash: "Tremendously Toxic Tribble Torment" (Tag: Raisillius/Peters/Andersen/Stevens/Taybrim/Whittaker/Anyone)

Daniel Eastham

Jan 11, 2016, 3:51:44 AM1/11/16
to sb11...@googlegroups.com
::Group by group, table by table, security slowly drip fed the attendee's back into the outside world. Most were calm, while a few seemed to be distressed. Understandably so, there was a medical emergency playing out on the stage like a tragic theatrical play, while two people were now otherwise unknown.::

Peters: "Anything you want me to do, Captain?"

::Tatash looked down at the Engineer, shaking his head::

Tatash: "Just stick close, until Andersen or Steven's tell us it's clear to go."

Peters: "Stand here until needed, got it."

::Tatash nodded once more, his eyes lingering on the shimmering form of Major Dal and another Andorian, seemingly joining the party at the worst possible time with an array of gizmo's and... urgh, worms?!

Andersen/Stevens:

P'Trell: "Thank you, I assume I'll have an escort to my quarters?"

::There was no demand or arrogance in that voice. A professional query coming from the only genuine VIP in the room, from a Federation perspective::

Andersen/Stevens: ?

::Tatash returned his attention to the stage as the Secretary was led away, flanked by an armed guard. Now Dal seemed to be handling one of those strange little furry creatures, before he too suddenly slumped over.::

Tatash: "<assorted hissing> is happening..."

::Something started to click in his mind, the only common link was those strange looking Tribbles. Dorfmann had touched one, Dal had touched one and it's possible that Alia came into contact with one as well, leaving a singular link of causality. Something those little furballs did, spread or sprayed was causing this. What was more concerning, was the ones wobbling their way out of the Kitchen, each of them a carbon copy of the one wibbling about near his senior officers.::

Tatash: "Andersen, Stevens, keep people away from those Tribbles! ::He gestured to the few rolling out of the kitchen:: Peters, grab an emergency respirator and get a force field up on that door. No one breath's near or touches those things!

Andersen/Stevens/Peters: ?

::He watched them going away to carry out their respective duties, tapping his communicator::

Tatash: =/\= Tatash to Raisillius.

Raisillius: ?

::Tatash waited a few moments as one of the last groups of guests near him moved out of earshot::

Tatash: =/\= "We've got a potential biochem attack in the conference room, Major Dal's out of action, i'm assuming command. Get the Paladin's here in full hazard gear. Security is clearing the area of civilians, probable cause of all this is... Tribbles. "

Raisillius: ?

::Not even a question of disbelief, the Lieutenant once more proving himself a reliable commander. It was barely a minute before the first six marines appeared, each of them looking like a cross between a plated knight and a deep sea diver in their biohazard equipment, the ever helpful Raisillus holding out a larger suit for him.::

Raisillius: ?

Tatash: "Touch, presumably, but we can't be sure." ::He grunted, the self-sealing suit letting out a hiss as the seals connected perfectly, leaving his voice echoing around his helmet as he slid the garment on with a practiced motion::

Peters: ?

Tatash: "Good job, get yourself out of here."

Peters: ?

::Quite a capable engineer Peter's was proving himself to be. A couple of tribbles bumbled into the newly erected forcefield, letting out a little warble of alarm each time... before bumbling into it again, dumb creatures.

Tatash headed towards the stage, at least feeling confident in his little protective bubble::

Tatash: "Sir's, Security's clearing the area, the Paladins are rounding up those errant Tribbles now. We've got a field set up around the kitchen, anyone inside would have been beamed out by Security but there's no telling how many more of the things is rolling about in there."

::He scowled as he heard a little wail of alarm, spotting the furry little monster still resting beside Dal. His disdain was evident for only a split second, as his massive boot punted the small critter towards it's friends, rolling and wailing through the air.::

Whittaker/Taybrim: ?

Tatash: "It was a hazard, Sir" ::He responded, thankful that his helmet concealed the amused smirk on his face::

Anyone: ?
--

MCapt. Tatash

Marine Liaison Officer