MSNPC Yillara Khante - Snatch and Grab (NT)

Jamie LeBlanc

Jul 5, 2016, 12:58:52 PM7/5/16
to Sb118 Ops
(OOC - breaking this up into 2 posts to cut down on length!)

((Bridge - FMS Kravyet))

::The atmosphere on the bridge of the Orion-controlled Ferengi marauder had gone from mind numbingly dull to electrically intense in a matter of seconds. Yillara Khante thrilled to hear the scream of rage in Ogu-Saan's tone. Her own bloodthirsty desires were raised as the ship whirled about and bore down on the Starfleet shuttle.::

Ogu-Saan: Now! Open fire!

Khante: Our shields are steady, theirs are at 55% and falling. Two more shots should have them dead in the water!

Ogu-Saan: Make it one.

::Oh yes, the need for prisoners. She grit her teeth at that, but didn't complain. She loved prisoners almost as much as she loved blowing ships out of the sky.::

Khante: Clear shot... I'm taking it!

::a burst of golden death lanced out towards the Aramis, catching the shuttle in the underbelly and sending the ship tossing off course. Yillara locked on for a third shot in case they needed it - or at least tried to. Whoever was flying that ship was both impressive and probably a bit insane. She wasn't aware that they hade crazy Starfleet pilots...::

Larx: Detecting a transmission from the shuttle, sir.

Ogu-Saan: Jam transmissions! Get that ship inside the cargo bay already!

Khante: Got 'em... ::She growled, pulling the slippery little ship closer. Everything appeared to be going perfectly until her console flashed an angry swath of alert violet and she swore hotly under her breath.:: They've shot something. ::Pause:: No, ejected! They ejected the warp core!

::The pulsating orange ball of the overloading core was spinning lazily in space, looking all too innocent for the massive fireball that soon followed.::

Ogu-Saan: Forward shields at maximum! Evasive maneuvers! All hands brace for impact.

Khante: Shields locked on full! ::She hunkered down, gripping the handholds on the bridge made for moments just like these. Handholds that were irritatingly about a half a meter too short, made for people much shorter than Yillara.::

::The Kravyet rocked and sway, and she could hear the hiss of broken systems, the whine of alerts and feel the sharp pain of the jolt through her protesting muscles.::

Ogu-Saan: ::He returned to his seat, the look of hatred on his face clear to anyone who saw. He spat at his engineer.:: Damage report.

Rahk: ::With clipped efficiency:: Shields severely damaged. Hull breech on deck 3, section J. Emergency forcefield holding.

::She released the holds and straightened herself. testing her limbs gingerly for a second before snapping to attention. Bruised but in one piece, exactly like the ship.::

Ogu-Saan: Secure that shuttle in cargo bay 2. Put all hands in the brig. ::to Khante, his canines showing through pressed lips:: Feel free to drag them kicking and screaming. In fact, I insist.

::She offered a slow, vicious smile back.::

Khante: It would be my pleasure. ::a pause:: I assume I may indulge?

Ogu-Saan: ::a wicked smile:: As long as they're not too damaged to sell, I don't care what you do to them. ::to the Flaxian:: Did they manage to get a message out?

Larx: I intercepted a call for help, but it was set to repeat. I think we should expect Starfleet to send help soon.

::Of course they would. Starfleet was very good about trying to white knight and come running to the rescue at any given moment. She supposed that within Starfleet they really enjoyed being the heroes and rushing to the rescue. Khante, however, found it incredibly annoying.::

Ogu-Saan: Then let's make sure we have backup of our own. Head back toward the Jentaris cloud. Begin repairs immediately.

Rahk: Aye, sir.

::She grabbed an extra weapon to hook on her belt and punched in a few orders to her guards to meet her in the cargo bay. Just before she left she turned towards Ogu-Saan::

Khante: I'll give a courtesy call when they're secured.

::Then, with a silent turn she headed towards the lift to go rock some Starfleet heads.::

~*~

((Cargo Bay - FMS Kravyet))

Khante: ... and yes, we're taking them all alive. The Diva stays undamaged, the others you can rough up. In fact, if they're wearing a Starfleet uniform - please do.

::She had just finished the short briefing for her guards, smiling with a decidedly vicious - almost hungry - expression. The group was armed with disruptors flicked towards the high energy stun setting - the kind that stung the most, and they were all ready for a scrap. No one knew what sort of resistance waited beyond the shiny silver Starfleet doors, but Yillara recommended hitting hard and fast - they could ask questions later.

The team of burly security guards surrounded one tall, beautiful green monster stepped onto the transporter pads and beamed in.

Starfleet was talking even before the materialization process was complete. Of course they were talking. Starfleet loved to talk.::

Whittaker: My name is Lieutenant Commander Theo Whittaker from Starbase 118 Operations. You have illegally-

Khante: Shut up! ::She lunged forward with a nasty punch - far stronger than one would think could come from the leanest member of the group.

On signal the rest of her guards spread out lunging for the nearest Starfleet officer and beating them (literally) into submission.::

Hobbs: Okay okay, you got us. We surrender! There is no need for more violence. If she is the precious cargo you are looking for, she is more valuable to you unharmed!

Khante: ::Turning towards Hobbes:: You're not Starfleet. You have to be connected with the Diva Shadonna.

Hobbs: That’s right. ::He slowly brought himself to both feet, hands still extended.:: We can work this out. Just tell me what you’re looking for, and my people will bring it..

::She took a step forward, her temper flaring. How dare this weasel try to bargain with her? With the Kravyet? With the Jenatris Confederation? Everyone knew that Lady Shadonna was the Federation's darling lapdog. She simply didn't belong out here on the edge of the frontier and neither did this man's superior attitude.::

Khante: I'm looking for you to shut up. ::She backhanded Hobbes - hard - across the cheek and jaw.::

::The reaction was immediate and quite amusing. Yillara turned her baleful dark eyes towards Shadonna. She was pretty. Too pretty. Too pretty and too soft, like a milk-fed alsotter. She imagined the diva as a silky furred rodent, one that could so easily be crushed under a hard-heeled boot.::

Shadonna: How dare you hit Hobbs!! He is my property and I do not tolerate violence!!!

Khante: No violence, huh? ::Her tone was mocking and her expression pouty as she brought her disruptor level with Shadonna's chest.:: You're lucky I have express orders to keep you in one piece because you're the first on my 'need your face rearranged' list. ::It wasn't funny and her tone hammered that point home as she pulled the trigger sending Shadonna into an unconscious oblivion.::

::Looking around she saw her guards had made quick work of the rest of the group, and she snapped her fingers::

Khante: Get everyone prepared for beam-out. We'll take them directly to the brig and I will deal with them there.

::Her guards snapped to as Yillara lazily wandered towards the back of the shuttle, eyes falling on the targ with the brilliant pink mane.::

Khante: Well, what do we have here?

::It was a baby, that much was clear. And it gave a teeny, tiny impotent growl. The Orion laughed at the complete ridiculousness of it.::

Khante: Oh, you... you are coming with me ::Said with mirth as she toggled the disruptor to its lowers stun setting and gave the pink-maned critter a quick nap time...::

~*~
tbc...
~*~

MSNPC Yillara Khante
Security Chief
FMS Kravyet

"Why do we fly? Because we have dreamt of it for so long that we must"

~Julian Beck
E239010ST0