MSNPC Janker - Deep Down Below (NT/FAO: Below Teams)

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Jamie LeBlanc

未讀,
2016年5月7日 晚上10:12:282016/5/7
收件者:Sb118 Ops
(("The Below" - StarBase 118))

::As Janker slipped down between two cross beams, his light ricocheted off the bulkhead and into a vast blackened area. As his feet hit the ground, he took in a long, slow breath of the stale air and stretched his arms out to feel the empty space around him.

He had arrived.

This was 'The Below' - a place built into StarBase 118 during the refit after the Kalendra bombing. It was funded and overseen by corrupt members of Starfleet command. For years it was a hive of scum and villainy where all sorts of unsavory actions took place under the noses of the Stafleet officers who worked here and under the sanction of a corrupted fleet command structure.

It would be a wonderful tale to tell if all those corrupted officials were brought to justice and no longer marred the halls of Starfleet command; but in truth many of them were still in power. When the main fleet command moved from Starbase 118 to the sunny beaches of Raskor I, many of the corrupted fleet officers decided to follow. Why not enjoy all the luxury that a corrupted lifestyle brings while also enjoying sunny white sands beaches and a peaceful population willing to overlook any slight? It was... paradise.

And it left StarBase 118 with a dark secret that the senior staffs for years knew nothing about. A dark secret that was about to be uncovered...::

Janker: Beautiful place, this...

::He swung the light around, it's feeble beam was swallowed by the murky darkness, and yet he could see the remains of what once was.

The slaving stand, ringed in electrified wire in case one got free.

The homeless grotto, still smelling of blood and urine.

The box seats for the richest to sample drugs and alcohols while they bought and sold flesh.

There was also a desiccated corpse or two - a testament to marine thoroughness. When hints and allegations of this place got around, after the corruption moved to sunny shores, the marines never pierced the unknown below to its core. But they had another way around that. They issued an evacuation order giving a set period of time for any within to leave and turn themselves in to authority. Those who were unwilling - or unable - to comply suffered the venting of all atmosphere and subsequent sealing of the level. There were not many, but the corpses that remained presented a grisly reminder of the past::

Janker: Needs a little redecoration. ::he mused to himself, walking through the ghostly pathways and exploring his new home.:: But we can work with this.

::Oma-Saan would be pleased. However Janker was still debating whether or not to share anything with the Orion. Oma-Saan had, so far, proven himself to be a dog on Chennel's leash, incapable of much independent thought. The Pelian, on the other hand, has plans for this place.

It was time to start exploring...::

~*~
tbc...
~*~

MSNPC Janker
Criminal Mastermind
Jenatris Confederation
Simmed by: Sal Taybrim

"Why do we fly? Because we have dreamt of it for so long that we must"

~Julian Beck
E239010ST0
回覆所有人
回覆作者