Ensign Greywin Fergus: Like You Lost Something

Chythar Skyfire

Feb 14, 2019, 8:58:46 PM2/14/19
to IC Montreal
OOC: More tags are dropped from Skyfire's perspective in my next post.

(( Quarantine Ward B, USS Montreal ))

:: Greywin had just finished assisting the SAR paramedics with the last of the patients from the two freighters. Among them, there didn’t appear to be any signs of the infection. All seemed to be going as well as could be expected under the circumstances until a crewman looked rather confused and attempted to scratch his head, but wound up only placing his hand on the helmet of his suit in confusion. Determined to try and help, Greywin made his way over. ::

Fergus: Something wrong, crewman? You look like you lost something.

Crewman: More like a some one, sir. That Klingon colonel from ward A that was escorted in not long ago?

Fergus: What about him?

Crewman: He’s not here. Missing. I just finished a patrol of the perimeter and counted heads, per protocol, and he’s not here. I made two laps, recounted twice, and he’s not here.

:: More than anything, Grewyin knew that meant bad news. Rather than let the crewman take the blame, he nodded slowly and began to contemplate his next actions. Logically, he should inform his superiors while the security fellow informed his, and everything would (Grewyin hoped, anyway) work out. ::

Fergus: Uh-oh. :: He gave a slight nod within his helmet. :: I’ll call my boss, you call yours. With any luck, you won’t take any heat from this.

Crewman: Thanks for the vote of confidence, sir.

:: The crewman moved off, and Greywin activated the comm on his suit. It was going to be a long conversation, so he took a breath and hoped for the best. The worst that could happen is that the quarantine zone got breached and he somehow got in trouble. The best...well, he could hope. ::

Fergus: =/\= Fergus to Skyfire and Solok. =/\=

Skyfire: =/\= Go ahead, Mr. Fergus.. =/\=

Solok: =/\= Response =/\=

Fergus: =/\= You had Colonel Rilaw escorted to Ward B, right? =/\=

Skyfire: =/\= Correct...is there a problem? =/\=

Solok: =/\= Response =/\=

Fergus: =/\= Security has completed a head count and patrol. He’s not here. =/\=

Solok: =/\= Response =/\=

Skyfire: =/\= Continue to assist Dr. Solok as best you can. I’ll inform the bridge. =/\=

Solok: =/\= Response =/\=

(( OOC: I’ll backsim / continue as needed ))

:: Once the conversation had concluded, Greywin resumed his duties and tried to push aside the negative thoughts that came with a breach of quarantine. The last time he was seriously involved in an outbreak, he felt like he was the lone survivor out of a holonovel trying to assist an ailing Skyfire in the Za’s sickbay. ::

===
Ensign Greywin Fergus
Nurse & MD Student
USS Montreal NCC-64927