[I-RQ] LtCmdr Rahman: Poster Boys & Girls (Kells)

Rich Yulin

Jun 29, 2015, 8:43:57 AM6/29/15
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
((Roshanara Rahman's Quarters, Deck 4, USS Invicta))

::Roshanara, with fork in hand, gave Del a "gentle" warning.::

Rahman: Don't think I won't stab you just because you've got a third full pip on your collar now. I've already been to prison once. It wasn't *that* bad.

Del: Even if you do, you have two doctors in the room, even if you go for one's jugular. I'll be fine.

::Hmm, so it would seem Del had received more than just a new set of pips with his promotion.::

::Before she could reply, though, she felt a tug on the back of her uniform. Turning her head, her eyes locked onto the Vulcan, but he was unfazed.::

Saveron: Commander, disembowelment by fork generates excessive quantities of paperwork, and would stain your new carpet.

::She didn't say anything, instead turning back to Del, who was giving her a cheeky look.::

Rahman: oO Fine. I'll just poison you later. Oo

Saveron: Given Nick’s new position, it may prove more challenging to continue a relationship unless he is able to perform his duties whilst stationed aboard the Invicta.

Del: RESPONSE

Saveron: I believe that you owe me a shift. ::He observed, dead-pan.::

Del: RESPONSE

::The captain then returned to the strange sight before him, and soon enough, they turned to the real matter at hand: Saveron's own new position as research coordinator and second officer. After the formalities were spoken, the captain opened up for questions.::

Kells: How else can I satisfy your curiosity?

Saveron: With time and patience, I expect. Perhaps we should schedule a regular meeting for such queries?

::That wasn't a bad idea. Roshanara had only been Captain Kells's first officer for less than a week really, so they hadn't had time to establish a custom of holding any regular meetings.::

Rahman: There is a captain's mess aboard...

::Not that she didn't mind hosting guests in her quarters. But as Saveron had pointed out, why risk the stains?::

Kells: RESPONSE

Saveron: Then I would be honoured to work with yourself and Commander Rahman. I have only one objection.

::She looked back at the doctor, curious.::

Kells: RESPONSE

Saveron: Given my role as Research Coordinator, it would be logical for me to retain my current uniform.

Kells: RESPONSE

::It seemed rather fitting, really: the three senior officers wearing the three division colors of Starfleet overseeing what the President had called the Federation's next great expedition.::

TAG! END?

Lieutenant Commander Roshanara Rahman
First Officer, USS Invicta