Lt. Commander Ayiana Sevo - Revival

Aaron Schimmel

Sep 5, 2016, 2:02:40 AM9/5/16
to SB118 Gorkon (IC)

(( Time & Location Unknown ))

??: ...leg fractured in five places. Internal bleeding…

:: Discontinuity. ::

??: ...punctured lungs. They’re filled with blood! Get me suction!...

:: Discontinuity. ::

??: ...pouch is ruptured. The symbiont is losing neurosynchronicity!...

:: Discontinuity. ::

:: The darkness seemed to continue forever; timeless. Then, a pinprick of light. Consciousness crystallized. The pinprick became a dot; the dot became a circle.  With enormous strength, the darkness was pushed away, allowing the incredibly bright light through. ::

Sevo: Ugh.

:: Ayiana shielded her eyes as she groggily woke up. She looked around to see where she was, but her eyes had not yet adjusted to the light. Was she alive? If this was the afterlife, then it was painful. Along with her blinding eyes, her head throbbed, and her body ached. A loud, irritating repeating beep blared in her ears. A few moments later, a blurry figure entered Ayiana’s field of view. ::

Doctor: Welcome back. Go slow, don’t overexert yourself.

Sevo: Ungh. I… :: Ayiana pressed her palm to her forehead. :: ...ow; the light…

Doctor: Your eyes will adjust. You’ve been out for quite a while.

Sevo: H-how long? Where am I?

Doctor: Earth. Starfleet Medical.

:: Ayiana’s eyes darted up to the source of the feminine voice. It was a Trill female in a blue-collared Starfleet uniform, with a black and blue-striped lab coat. She looked to be around fifty years of age with blonde, slightly graying hair, and dark spots running down the sides of her tanned face. ::

Sevo: Earth? You...you mean we made it? :: A wave of pain shot through her body as she sat up in the bed. Ungh.

Doctor: Miraculously, yes. I can explain in detail later.

Sevo: Wh-what about Toran? Cory? Captain Reynolds? I...I have to see her!

:: Ayiana threw back the sheet and stood up; her legs buckling underneath her. She instinctively reached her hands forward to brace her fall. Only then did she notice her complete lack of clothing. ::

Doctor: I said go slow. :: sighing. :: Somehow, I don’t think you’ll listen, so if you insist on going for a walk, at least put this on.

:: The doctor handed Ayiana a sky-blue medical gown. ::

Sevo: Th-thanks. :: blushing. ::

TBC

Lt. Commander Ayiana Sevo
Chief Science Officer / Second Officer