Ayiana "Red" Sevo - Cavalry

Aaron Schimmel

Aug 21, 2018, 5:28:47 PM8/21/18
to SB118 Gorkon (IC)

((Outpost Schulman, The Demilitarised Zone))

:: Ayiana kept up on the Cardies as Lanta maneuvered down to the planet, eventually destroying or outrunning their pursuers. Soon, the RV point came in sight, and Ayiana noted all the Cardassian troops swarming the area. Where were they all coming from?! They only saw a couple of ships up in orbit. ::

Sevo: I think it’s time to even the odds a bit.

:: Ayiana grinned wickedly at Lanta, who returned in kind. ::

Lanta: Yes time for the Cardies to bleed.

Sevo: Bring us in low. Reprogramming weapons for ground targets…

Lanta: Roger that.

Sevo: =/\= Sparks! Give me everything you can to the weapons and shields! Time to kill some Cardies! =/\=

MacFarlane: =/\= You got it Red! I’m reroutin’ power now!=/\=

:: As Sticks maneuvered the Skarbek through some loops to evade ground fire, Ayiana kept a steady eye on the targeting controls. As soon as two raiders were in a beeline with the Skarbek’s front phaser cannons, Ayiana quickly fired, blowing them out of the sky. Ayiana was pushed back into her seat as the increased G-forces Sticks was putting the ship under slipped passed the overworked inertial compensators. Eyeing her map, Ayiana noticed they were approaching the rendezvous point, where Brunsig’s group was being pinned down by a large cardie force. ::

MacFarlane: =/\= Sticks, Red! I’m seeing a large group o’ Spoonies approachin’ th’ RZ from th’ South. Yeh need t’ strafe an’ scatter ‘em or they’ll get t’ us before any o’ our teams can board th’ Skarbek. =/\=

Sevo: =/\= You got it. =/\=

Lanta: =/\= Response =/\=

MacFarlane: =/\= We may need t’ temporarily drop our shields when we reach th’ RZ. Stripper wants t’ beam th’ wounded aboard usin’ th’ transporter in th’ bombed clinic. =/\=

Sevo: =/\= Dammit! Fine! =/\= Lanta, prepare to lower the rear cargo hatch.

Lanta: =/\= Response =/\=

Sevo: Time to pull out the welcome mat. Keep us on a strafe run around the RV until we’re clear, then set us down.

Lanta: Response

:: Ayiana got up and headed down to the lowest deck. She put on a combat vest, then headed to the weapons locker. It was filled with an assortment of weapons and equipment “liberated” from all over the quadrant. ::

Sevo: =/\= Sticks, are we at the RV yet? =/\=

Lanta: =/\= Response =/\=

Sevo: =/\= Alright, lower the cargo ramp. Keep sustained fire on the Cardies. =/\=

:: Grinning, Ayiana picked up a massive phaser minigun and stepped to the lowering ramp. ::

Sevo: Computer, run program “Cavalry.”

:: The computer acknowledged with a quick chirp. As the ramp lowered, Ayiana heard the opening riff of AC/DC’s “Shoot to Thrill” blasting over the external speakers. Simultaneously, the ship flashed it’s running lights in tune with the beat. Once the ramp was open, Ayiana stepped up to the edge. Grinning widely, she let loose a barrage of phaser energy packets at over two-thousand per minute, straight into the Cardassians on the ground. ::

Sevo: :: To ground teams. :: =/\= WAHOO! THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED!! =/\=

(( OOC: https://youtu.be/4gDch1p4c_M ))

----------------------------

Ayiana “Red” Sevo

Cell’s Second