[G] Ensign Roslyn McGrady Mo'Phatz - 'Awkward!' (Mo'Phatz, Ven, Ocuda, Skyfire, Moonsong)

r74nna1

Nov 22, 2014, 10:56:39 PM11/22/14
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
(( Sickbay, USS Garuda ))

Skyfire: If you would, I'd like ---

Mo'Phatz: oO I guess the plan for me beaming down has changed with everyone coming aboard...Oo ::She Sighed.

Skyfire: I'd like you, Ensign Mo'Phatz, to help me see to these patients. My own injury can wait. :: Then he turned to Ocana. :: Would you please bring me up to speed here, Lieutenant?

Mo'Phatz: ::The Orion ensign smiled and nodded:: Yes sir, of course! ::She replied as went off to aid the other patients.::

Ocana: Porchevska tossed her to me. Something about over extending her empathic power and needing Dr. Ven to deal with it. That’s all I know.

Moonsong: ::struggling against Kellie’s hold.:: Let me go… I have to keep them calm…

Skyfire: =/\= Doctor Skyfire to Dr. Ven.

Ven: =/\= Yes? This is Ven.

Skyfire: =/\= Your expertise is requested in sickbay as soon as possible.

Ven: =/\= What is the problem this time?

Skyfire: =/\= I have a patient for you.

:: Kellie finally got Raissa to stay on the biobed. The woman was clearly physically exhausted. Skyfire picked up the 600-series tricorder that was used on him and handed it to Mo'Phatz. ::

Mo'Phatz: ::Roslyn glanced over at the older womam as she was handed the newer style Tricorder, but held up her own old styled clam-shell styled one.:: I have my own mam, but thank you. Are you ok, I can handle this if you need to sit down for a breather mam?

Kelly: ?

Skyfire: Counselor Moonsong, Ensign Mo'Phatz. If you would treat her wrist first, Ensign, I would appreciate it. :: Then he addressed Raissa. :: Apart from the wrist, are you okay?

Moonsong: ::her eyes were dark with pain and disorientation:: Why…? Why did you keep calling me? I couldn’t help you… so much pain...

Mo'Phatz: Counselor, it'll be ok in a moment." ::Rosly softly said as she administered a light sedative.

Skyfire: ::whispered:: I thought it was just an auditory hallucination...

Ocana: ?

Mo'Phatz: ::Roslyn wondered why all the drama?:: Shhh...just sleep now counselor.

Moonsong: ::soft moan:: Please… stop…

Skyfire: :: As the other eyes turned to him, he took a few steps back and spoke once more. ::

Skyfire: Sorry. I will stay out of the way.

:: He had a seat on a bio bed and watched, waiting until either Venn showed up or until Mo'Phatz turned her attention back to him. ::

::The civilian doctor marched into Sickbay. Ven Demar was not well liked, but he was a skilled neurologist::

Ven:  ::demanding:: What seems to be the problem?

Skyfire: Your patient, doctor. :: as he nodded in Raissa's direction. He decided to let Ocana answer this one, as she was there and he wasn't. ::

Mo’phatz: Hello, ensign M'Phatz, new doctor on the ship sir or counselor, whichever I am needed for. I've applied a medium strength sedeative to the counselor, but she's fighting it and I'm about to tend to her wrist injury if you would car to oversee sir? ::Roslyn inquired with a warm smile as she knew how older doctors could be and didn't know just what the pecking order here was yet.::

Ocana /

Ven: ::before Kellie could finish speaking, Demar had stepped closer, his eyes widening in shock:: She can’t do that!

Skyfire: Care to enlighten me? I'm not as familiar with her medical history as you seem to be.

Mo'Phatz: Don't everyone look at me, I just got here like less then an hour ago! ::Roslyn giggled.::

Ocana ?

Ven: ::to anyone:: Get me a sedative and a telepathic inhibitor!

Mo’phatz: Uhm sir...? I've already given her a medium sedative sir. Won't that be dangerous to add more in her state?

Ven / Ocana ?

::Demar quickly injected Raissa with the two hypos and her body relaxed completely. She wasn’t unconscious but her moans and murmurs had stopped::

Ven: ::turns to Skyfire:: She’s a registered E3. She is only able to use her empathic ability through touch. Somehow she is projecting without it which makes her an E4. It is why we are all so calm at the moment. She is projecting calm. She shouldn’t be able to.

Skyfire: Interesting. Is it possible that her powers have grown to that level?

Mo’phatz: ::Roslyn glanced around at the doctors. So the Counselor was both hot and an empath? SWEET!::

Excuse me doctors, but I'm rated E4 and I am not feeling anything, but from my studies at the Academy I know it's possible that in addition to stress, it is possible that certain types of exposure can cause a psychic gifted individual's powers to temporary spike or even permamently evolve. ::She softly explained.::

Ven: ::shrugs:: I don’t know. It’s not possible. She is also suffering some sort of neurolgical trauma to her system. A common result from overextending the use of mental powers. She’ll have to rest, but my expert opinion says she will recover fully.

Skyfire: I had been hearing her name in my head after my... :: Beat. He couldn't say the word 'experiment' for some reason. :: ...fever. At first, I thought it was an auditory hallucination. Until I heard her voice. She had made telepathic contact right before I beamed back, and it hit me like a ton of bricks because I had no inhibitor or shields at the time.

:: After a moment, he turned to the disgruntled Bajoran, whom he hadn't seen eye to eye with since the incident on the Mercury. Then asked with icy calm ::

Skyfire: Why do you say it's not possible?

Mo’phatz: ::Roslyn glanced up at the civilian doctor as well as she felt the responce was a bit short sided and didn't follow with the general thoughts that the academy had instilled wihin her; that being anything is possible.::

I have to seconds that sir, why would you say that is not possible?

Ven / Ocana / ?

Skyfire: I think it's likely that the neurological trauma triggered a latent telepathic ability. From what I recall, she wasn't telepathic when I met her. Yet, she got into my head just before we were pulled out by the rescue party. If you have another suggestion, I am all ears.

Mo'Phatz: ::That was some bit of interesting information.::

Ven / Ocana /(Moonsong): ?

Skyfire: I'd recommend we follow up with further tests, but not at the moment.  :: He indicated his wrist. :: Ensign Mo'Phatz here was just about to take a look at this before we were interrupted. As a neurologist, would you be willing to l-- :: Beat. Lend a hand was a bad pun. oO Shut up. Oo :: --offer her your assistance, since this does have something to do with nerve damage?

Mo'Phatz: Sir, you do realize that I am right here beside you sir and more then capable of handling a simple nerve injury. ::Roslyn smirked with a wry smile.::

Ven / Ocana / Skyfire / (Moonsong): ?

Skyfire: Long and short of it, I broke the wrist twice since graduation from the academy, and both times I've attempted to fix it myself due to personnel shortages. As of the last mission I felt bones grinding in my wrist against one another, like the cartilage had dissolved.

Mo'Phatz: That would be a correct analysis sir. Can I please treat you now or are you going to keep making excuses?" ::Roslyn smiled.

Skyfire / Ven / Ocana ?

Skyfire: It's in my file.

Mo'Phatz: I know sir, I already found it.

Ven / Ocana ?

Ensign Roslyn McGrady Mo'Phatz
USS Garuda