[G]Ens. Pods Lexicon: Intelligent Growth Syndrome?(Tags Together -Rahman,Del,Dunross)

Pods Lexicon

Jan 8, 2015, 6:13:48 AM1/8/15
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Docking Terminal, Deep Space 10))

Dunross: Lead on then.

Del Vedova: The Cuyahoga. Just over here.

:: As the two fell in, a few steps ahead of Dunross, Del spoke quietly to her. ::

Del Vedova: Was that all? He won't be bad. Or are we taking a wing of cadets, too?

Rahman: ?

Del Vedova: Oh, really? And what does this individual look like?

Rahman: ?

:: Del looked back over his shoulder. ::

Del Vedova: You haven't seen another science officer running about, have you, Chief? One looking for a way to get to the Garuda?

::Pods had been searching for a way to proceed off DS10 to the Garuda.  The ensign Lexicon has been asking for a way of passage but to no avail.  ::

Dunross / Rahman: ?

Del Vedova: Well, there's one way to find out -- and keep our departure window. ::shouting:: Pods Lexicon? Is there an Ensign Pods Lexicon trying to depart for the Garuda?

Pods: Finally, Do you have a way to go to the Garuda, a secure way to go there?

Dunross / Rahman: ?

Pods: I will go then..,,this is my assigned ship, the Garuda.

::The ensign Pods Lexicon was already seated and ready to fly, He looked about and watched as a conversation took place on the Shuttle.  ::

Rahman: Dunross, Dunross... hmmmph, funny name.

Del Vedova: RESPONSE

Rahman: Ah, I think that may be our silver fox.

Del Vedova: RESPONSE

::Del Vedova smiled and asked the chief warrant officer to join the conversation.::

Dunross: RESPONSE

Rahman: Ian Dunross?

Dunross: Only on Tuesdays.

::She glanced down and bowed slightly with her head.::

Rahman: Roshanara Rahman. This is Dr. del Vedova.

Del Vedova: RESPONSE

Rahman: We're headed to the Garuda, and word is, you are, too. If you don't mind the smell... ::She tilted her head slightly towards Del.:: ...we're leaving in twenty.

Dunross: RESPONSE

::The ensign Pods looked over at that point in the conversation.  Then prepared the PADD and other things he would need for his new post.  ::

Any: RESPONSE?

((OOC:

Landing on the Garuda will be simmed at some point later, maybe during shore-leave.?  Unless time dilates on my end to allow for this sim to happen earlier.))

::There seemed a crisis on the ship when the group arrived there.  Nothing like fragmented reality openings to other places and or broken pieces of time floating about.  But the plant life seemed to be in-charge at this point and Pods wondered if he would get the commander at all in a comm link.::

Pods: =/\= Pods Lexicon to Commander Msafiri Bakari. =/\=

::Msafiri did his best to hide his frustration.::

Bakari: =/\=  What is it? =/\=

Pods: =/\= We are arriving here, and contacting you, to report in.  =/\=

Bakari: =/\= We're in the middle of an emergency. Get to somewhere safe! =/\=

Pods: =/\=  It is safe here in the shuttle bay right now. =/\=

Bakari: =/\= Then stay there! Set up an evacuation center there and get shuttles ready to launch! =/\=

Pods:=/\= OK =/\=

::Pods looked about to see if the shuttles there were ready and able to go.  They were.  So Pods also set up a space for medical triage station. ::

Dunross/Del: =/\= RESPONSE =/\=

Pods:  We might be able to work around that but,.. I need to know the genetics of the plant life and or how they grow so fast and, intelligently.,, as they do.

Dunross/Del:  RESPONSE

Pods: Right that would work,..?

Ensign Pods Lexicon
Science Officer