Cmdr Samal Frazier - Secrets (TAG: Bridge Crew)

Michael Frazier

May 10, 2014, 3:41:32 PM5/10/14
to Embassy Google
((USS Thunder-A, Bridge))

::As the staff entered the bridge, Samal listed to the Ambassador's question. ::

Vetri: Just a quick one, for me to factor in. If and when I have to deal with people, how much of the Thunder's capability am I allowed to use as a big stick? I understand we'd rather avoid a shooting match, but the promise of finding out just what this ship can do to those that offend it might prove helpful against the right sort of mentality.

Turner: The ship is at your diplomatic disposal, Ambassador. Just tell me or Hannibal and it will be done. Anyone else? If not, Dr. Hendon could I see you in my ready room? ::standing, she glanced toward Hannibal:: Commander Parker, you have the Bridge until the QSSD is ready, and you can field any questions that may come up.

:: Samal cocked his head a little at her response and orders to Hannibal.  He felt she  seemed distracted. He headed to an open terminal in the back of the bridge and took a seat. Just then he overheard a communication.::

Allison: =/\= Affirmative. We have the goods.=/\=

Parker:=/\= Excellent news, Shadow. You have permission to land. We'll leave a light on for you. Thunder out.=/\=

:: Samal looked over toward Hannibal but noticed Vetri beat him to it. ::

Vetri: "The goods"?

Parker: Yes...my weaponry. Just in case.....

Vetri: Riiight... ::closing her eyes again:: Just don't make me have to spank you for sparking any incidents I'll need to clear up, Commander. You won't enjoy it as much as when others do it.

Sharpe: ::Raised eyebrow:: Confirmed Shuttle codenamed Shadow is requesting to land, but I do not see the damn thing on tactical sensors.

Parker: And you won't see her either, Commander....

:: Samal was growing a little agitated. ::

Vetri: Cloaked?

Parker: No cloaking device.......

Vess: Response

Parker: Similar to yours, only with more firepower, more range, and a few more...capabilities....

Nugra: Response

Parker: Not everything is meant to be seen, Commander. That's what happens when you miss staff meetings....

Frazier: So we are a Diplomatic Federation Starship, with an Ambassador onboard, carrying a shuttle with a "special" convert capability?

Vetri: Out of curiosity, did anyone ever plan on telling *me* about this little toy? Secrets like that can make me cranky, whatever the reason you have them.

Parker: Sometimes to blow stuff up, you have to sneak up on it....

Vetri: Your point being?

Parker: I play to win, Ambassador. Ties are for weaklings.....Commander Vess....time before we clear the sandbar?

::Samal stands from his seat and steps forward.::

Frazier: Ultimately I completely agree but we are either on a mission of diplomacy or Intelligence collection, we can not have both, or at least perceive both.

::Samal's experience as a Starship Captain and a former Ambassador comes out. ::

Frazier: If we are discovered with this type of ship onboard Ambassador Vetri could loose all credibility as a diplomat, not to mention the Embassy and the Federation.

:: Samal had been around a while and knows that every embassy has a certain level of intelligence capability as a part of it. Samal's point was that if not balanced properly it could cause big problems for the Embassy and the Ambassador in the future. Its all about perception::

Vess: Response

::the ship began its jump process and everyone looked toward the viewscreen.::

Parker: Steady as she goes then....

Sharpe: Shadow has landed Captain, and is secured for flight.

Parker: Excellent news, Paul. We'll be on our way before we know it......

Sharpe: Yes Captain

:: Samal stood silent as things got going he moved up next to Hannibal.::

Frazier: Once we arrive that shuttle needs to be off this ship. If we are caught with it we look foolish. If it is compromised off the ship we can deny any knowledge of it.

Parker/ Vetri: Response

Nugra/Vess/Sharpe: Response

TAG/TBC

--