Lt. Commander Krindo Pandorn: Ribbons and diplomats (Tags: All in ballroom)

Stephen Williams

Sep 20, 2019, 6:26:18 PM9/20/19
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

(( Main Ballroom, Embassy, Duronis II ))

::Something in the way Alice said that about her mother-in-law made Krindo think that that wasn't a good thing. Best he not pry, if Boris needed to, he would say himself. Time was growing short and a rush of guests started to arrive.  Somehow  the Brells had snuck in and were now talking to Alex and Daroo. Krindo and Hannibal had finally gotten to the bar and were drinking their bloodwines, where Prime Minister Daysa was starting a conversation with them. Kamela soon came over and she and Hannibal escorted the Prime Minister to the dais, as Krindo took his seat next to Toni at the podium.  As soon as they were seated, Toni tapped a champagne glass to bring everyone to attention. The festivities were about to begin. As soon as the Brells and Prime Minister Daysa were seated at the dais, Toni tapped a champagne glass to bring everyone to attention.::

Turner: Please find your seats so the waiters can take your dinner orders before the festivities begin.

::The din of the crowd faded as everyone found their seats as the wait staff took their orders. After a few minutes, all eyes were aimed at the podium, where Toni started the party.::

Turner: Before we introduce our guests of honor, I have a few announcements to make. If you hear your name called, please come to the front of the dais. . .Lieutenant Alexander Brodie, Ensign Daylan Daroo, Lieutenant JG Quen Deena, Lieutenant JG Lorian Lovar,  Lieutenant JG Ben Garcia, and Lt Commander Boris Hendon.

::They all moved up to stand in front of Toni, with Krindo moving to stand next to Toni. Toni and Krindo stepped to the front with them.::

Turner: As of this moment the following are promoted in rank and/or status with all the duties and amenities of the rank. :: Pinning each with their new pip, as she called their names.::

Alexander Brodie to Lt. Commander and Chief Counselor

Daylan Daroo to Lieutenant JG and Chief of Security

Quen Deena to Lieutenant and Chief Medical Officer

Lorian Lovar to Lieutenant and Chief of Science

Ben Garcia to Lieutenant and Second Officer/HCO

Lt Commander Boris Hendon to Chief Surgeon.

Congratulations for a job well done.

::Toni lead the applause as the room joined in, Krindo smiling as he clapped.::

Turner: At this time, I will turn things over to Lt. Commander Pandorn.

::Krindo nodded as he switched places with her. He softly cleared his voice before speaking. Why did he feel the need to do that before addressing a large group of people?::

Pandorn: Thank you, Admiral. ::to the new promotees:: I echo the congratulations, each of you performed well and deserve your promotions. In addition to your new ranks, we now have achievements to honor as well. ::Looks out over the crowd.:: Would Major Hannibal Parker and Lieutenant Colonel Rode Mitchell please join us?

Parker/Mitchell: Response

Pandorn: Major Parker and Lieutenant Colonel Mitchell, for engaging 4 warbirds with multiple fighters and succeeding and to Lieutenant JG Daroo, for your actions on Jorok Three in shutting down their research facility, recovering data vital to combatting this insidious virus and in the face of odds that were very stacked against you, you all are awarded the Sliver Star. ::He hands the chestnut boxes to each of them, shaking each person's hand.:: Well done, all of you.

Parker/Mitchell/Daroo: Response

Pandorn: Lieutenants Quen and Lovar, for your creativity in finding a cure for the virus that would have devastated many, many people, independent of what was recovered from Jorok Three, both of you are awarded the Medical Sciences Ribbon. ::Again, handing the boxes to each of them.:: A lot of people owe you their lives.

Quen/Lovar: Response

Pandorn: To the entire crew, which includes myself and Admiral Turner, for our actions in our ongoing dealings with the Romulans, we all are awarded the Romulan Campaign Medal. The past incident shows that we must be ever vigilant when it comes to the security of the Federation. You will find the medal at your tables as we speak. ::He motions to the tables as the wait staff placed small chestnut boxes at each of the seats. Turning to Toni.:: Admiral Turner?

Turner: Response

Anyone: Response

TAG and TBC

Simmed by:

Lieutenant Commander Krindo Pandorn

Executive Officer

Embassy at Duronis II - USS Thor NCC-82607

=/\= Former Top Sims Judge =/\=

=/\=Federation News Service=/\=

=/\=Captain’s Council=/\=

=/\=Training Team=/\=