PNPC Lt. Cmdr Ceciri Hakashri - From outpatient to inpatient

C Hakashri

Nov 19, 2015, 11:12:51 PM11/19/15
to Doyle IC

((Sickbay, USS Doyle-A ))

Pruers: Dear, what happened, you're all sorts of a mess, let's get you cleaned up so we can see what it is we're dealing with...

Kyra: Lieutenant, if you have any other questions, you'll have to wait. But if not, I am releasing you from Sickbay.

Scott: ?

Hakashri: Well, I was injured getting away. ::motions to the bat'leth injury:: but I'm very sure I was injected with some cocktail meant to jumpstart a few things, such as my potential telepathy.. and I doubt that's all it did. I was hoping you could look into that while you treat the injury?

Kyra: Nurse Pruers, could you get me a blood collection kit?

Pruers: The cut to her side needs to be tended to quickly.

Kyra: I see it, mother, now please. :: She turned back to the woman. :: We'll tend to your injury first, if you don't mind, I am going to need access to the wound. After we'll sample your blood. But, it sounds like you know what we are looking for, so why don't you tell me more about it.

oO Sadly, I know more about it. Just not more than what she had looked up once after reading a news story on it. Oo :: Ceciri held herself still while they treated her though. ::

Hakashri: If you look in the medical literature for Cygnians, you should see an entry under banned chemicals for it. It was notoriously used until a few hundred years ago.

Kyra: You said something about potential telepathy, I am guessing it's used for that. What other side-effects have you experienced since the drug was administered?

Hakarshri: Loss of mental control. I can't as easily keep a check on my emotions. Some balance shifts. Probably a result of the various body changes. Dizziness, slight fatigue at odd moments. Body changes - my eyes are a bit paler, my ears are more pointed, I've.. got a bit more an enhanced physique in appearance. From the bat'leth fight, I'd say I react a bit faster than I used to, but that could have just been the fight. It's much more easier picking up in the ambient mental noise and emotions, but I'm unable to actually read what they are in depth.

:: She noted as the nurse's eyes flickered up at her ears. ::

Kyra: That's interesting... So they were different before?

Hakashri: Not quite this pointed, no.

Kyra: This is a nasty gash, what did you say caused it?

Hakashri: Bat'leth. Downward slide. I wasn't able to dodge in time.

oO To be fair, the reason I couldn’t dodge it was because to do so meant I’d have to wait longer and risk killing him instead of disabling him. Oo :: It had been a trade she had taken out of the need for speed. ::

Kyra: ?

Hakashri: Trying to escape from the enemy ship's sickbay. That's where I saw the used hypospray.

Kyra: ?

:: Ceciri paused, thinking it through. It made a lot of sense to ask about anything else.::

Hakashri: I.. was feeling odd temperature shifts in sickbay? But those went away. I chalked it up to the Klingon ship being much warmer. As for the chemicals, I don’t know much about them. They were said to occasionally introduce cardiovascular problems, though. Curable nowadays, but .. very difficult to cure and the very real chance of death on taking the chemicals means that the chemicals are still banned.

Kyra: ?

TAG/TBC

PNPC Lt. Cmdr Ceciri Hakashri

?

USS Doyle-A

Simmed by

Lt. Cmdr. Tsuki Kazeyama

Assistant Chief Science Officer

U.S.S. Doyle-A [NCC-80221-A]

C239112CA0

(OOC: Opinions of the character are strictly IC. Resemblance to living or dead persons is strictly coincidental.)