PNPC Shedet - Half Naked Escape

Colonel Nugra

Feb 3, 2016, 4:42:54 PM2/3/16
to sb118...@googlegroups.com
(( Quarters - Deck 6 - USS Sheffield ))

Computer: Abandon ship!

:: Shedet's eyes shot wide open at the sound of the words and the blare of the alarm. The Orion woman shot out of her bed and tripped as the blankets tangled around her feet. ::

Shedet: What is going on?!?!

:: Grabbing her pre-packed little bag that had her tools and little items she used to use for exploring caves and tombs and charged out the door towards the nearest shuttlebay. A man was hurrying through the corridors toward his pod and he stopped and stared dumbfounded at her. His face completely flushed and tripped a few times as he tried to keep hurrying, shooting looks over his shoulder. With eyebrow raised, she looked down and clarity crossed her face. ::

oO Oh, clothes. Going to need that to. Oo

:: Hurrying back in as the computer continued to blare the alert, she through on the basics and threw her uniform over her shoulder. Right now survival was more important than modesty. Sprinting through the corridor towards the nearest escape pod, she saw others filling in the seats. ::

Kazeyama: We’ve got three more slots if anyone needs them, but we need to launch now!

:: The young woman's eyes were still blurry from sleep and the adrenalin did not help. She strapped herself in and held on for dear life. She did feel the pod shake as it ejected from the Sheffield. Blinking furiously and trying to clear her vision, she glanced out the micro-porthole and saw the Sheffield nosing down towards the planet in an angle. ::

oO Oh, that's not good. Oo

(( TIME SKIP ))

:: Slowly her eyes began to focus and consciousness returned. The listing of the escape pod told her that they had landed and not quite flat. Her clothing was scattered in front of her and the little pack stuck in the far corner of the pod. ::

oO That was some landing. Oo

:: Strange sounds were emanating for the crew and at first, Shedet thought she took a hit to the head. As the fog cleared she spoke. ::

Shedet: (Orion) Well that was not a smooth landing.

:: Instantly, her eyes were fully open as she her the unedited sound of her mother tongue unimpeded by the universal tricorder. She had got so used to the device translating everything that its absence was quite noticeable. She looked about and realized the others were in the same situation. ::

Kazeyama: (Standard) water...shelter.........injuries...calm and work.....

:: Shedet unbuckled her seat and dropped out of the harness. Grabbing her pants and tunic, she dressed quickly for having a half naked Orion was going to be to distracting for some and they did not need distraction. ::

Shedet: (Orion) I'm not understanding any of what your're saying. ::sighing:: nor are you understanding me.

Craig: Response

Tonston: Response

Robie: Response

Rin: Response