JP Padwan Preacher Raven Rust and Reverend Mellie Tonston -- Welcome to Reverie Rock

2 просмотра

rustyravenrust

не прочитано,
29 апр. 2016 г., 16:21:1429.04.2016
– UFOP: StarBase 118: USS Doyle-A

((Stagecoach Stop -- Reverie Rock))

::Mellie stood outside waiting for the stage coach to arrive.  She had received word that there was a new preacher that was in need for her guidance before she could obtain her own church.  The stagecoach veered around the corner.  The crazy driver stopped abruptly and and threw a bag off the top of the coach.  Mellie caught the bag before it knocked her over.  She smiled as the door opened to the stagecoach and the lone occupant stepped out as well as a large dog with a rope around it’s neck and looked to be a doberman pinscher. The young lady was holding the other end of the rope in her hand.::

Tonston:  oO She is young. Oo  Hello.  I am Reverend Michelle Tonston.  Are you Raven Rust?

Rust: Hello. I’m Raven Rust and this is my dog Bull. :: Bull barks twice.::

Tonston::  It is a pleasure to meet you.  Come let's get something to eat and drink.

Rust: That would sound good.

::Mellie ushered the woman into the busy tavern.  Mellie found a small empty table, and they sat.::

Tonston:  So why don’t you tell me about yourself.  All I know is that you are here as a Padwan Preacher.  You are more than Reverent Rust.

Rust: I don’t really talk about my past that much. :: Bull barks again.:: Bull stop barking. You’re going to get yourself in trouble.

::Mellie had not paid attention to the dog until he started to bark.::

Tonston:  We need to go.  We should never have brought Bull in here.  You get him out and I will meet you outside.

::Mellie sent Reverend Rust out as she went to the Bar.::

Tonston: Sorry, Miss Holly.  I was not thinking clearly.

::Mellie felt bad about the dog and put money in Ms. Holly’s tip jar.  Mellie hated the fact they had to leave.  She knew Miss Holly had the best coffee and breakfast around.::

Holly:  Reply

Tonston: Ahh the young lady is a new reverend.  I guess you can say she is my Padwan Preacher.

::Mellie was not sure where that word came from or where she heard it, but it was there.::

Holly:  Reply

Tonston: Have a Great Day.

Holly:  Reply

::Mellie took a glance around the Saloon and noticed several people to talk to.  Dr. Bishop was on her list to find out if anyone needed her for illness support.  She exchanged a glance with Kaji.  Mellie had to admit that she was skeptical of her ways.  The talk of Vision quests seem more like opium hallucinations to her.  Mellie nodded to the patrons and quickly moved outdoors to Raven::

:: Raven was outside of the saloon scolding Bull about his barking.::

Rust: Now I have told you this a million times. Don’t bark in public unless there is danger or something’s bugging you! :: Bull started whining.:: Don’t be like that. You’re a good dog now act like one. oO Why on this earth is this dog barking so much? Oo

::Raven noticed Mellie’s return and wanted to instantly apologize for Bull.::

Rust: Sorry about Bull. He’s usually a good dog.

Tonston:  Let’s get you set up.  There is a small one room house set aside for you to stay in.  I also have a small house and it is not that far away from the Church.

Rust: Ok. Thank you. It sounds fine. :: Bull starts wagging his tail.::

Tonston:  We can visit the church later.  The Church and the school share a building.

Rust: That sounds like a good plane.

::The two women walked past the church and came to a couple of small houses.  Rust had a small house painted white and Mellie’s remained that nature wood color.  Inside the little white house was just a bed, table, two chairs, a sink and a wood burning stove.::

Tonston: I know it is not much, but it is home.

Rust:  It’s good. It’s only me and Bull so I don’t need a big house.

Tonston:  When you are ready we can go to the general store and get some basics that you may need.

Rust: Ok. That sounds like a good idea. Can we take Bull? I’m sure he will be well behaved.

Tonston:  Maybe not this first visit but we can ask when we get there.  I am going to let you be for now so you can unpack and make a list of what you need.

Miss Raven Rust

Padwan Reverend

Reverie Rock

Simmed by: