FltCpt Jalana Rajel - I am back!

Jess

Jun 30, 2020, 7:24:02 PM6/30/20
to IC Conny

((OOC: Some communicating went into this, just so you know all hugging attacks are consensual LOL Also a lot of tags because a lot of ground to cover but we wanted to get this started! Also at the end is an announcement for the whole ship's crew! ))

(( USS Constitution - Docking area ))

It was over, it really was. She had been exonerated. At this point Jalana still walked as if in a haze of disbelief. Funny how much impact three days could have. But she knew from many moments in this and past lives that one second was enough to change a life forever.

Jalana didn't know how this would change her. To realize that someone had reason enough to frame her and almost strip her off command for something she didn't even do would for sure leave a mark. One that she'd have to deal with. Maybe she'd have to talk with Saveron about it. It was a stress factor after all, one she didn't want to let fester.

She had gotten her few belongings from the guest quarters from the station. Peter had not been around any more, after all his job was done, so she would have to visit him later. With the small bag over her shoulder she entered through the Docking Tunnel and smiled as she took a deep breath of Constitution air. She reached out her hand and brushed over the wall. It was good to be home.

Blair/Spears: ?

The Trill looked up, hearing the familiar voices and smiled even wider. Letting go of that wall she walked straight up to Alex and Edward and as she reached them, she pulled Alex into a tight hug.

Rajel: Alex it's so good to see you.

Blair: ?

Rajel: Sorry, to take that chair away from you again.

Blair: ?

:: She grinned as she squeezed once more and then let go of him, just to switch partners and immediately pulled Edward into her arms. Serial hugging for the win. ::

Rajel: Good to see you as well, Ed.

Spears: ?

She laughed and squeezed once more before letting go looking at them both.

Rajel: You have on idea how good it is to be home. And I see you took good care of our lady.

Blair/Spears: ?

Rajel: Oh I absolutely think we need to celebrate. Aaaand I had an idea.

She grinned at them as she started to walk along the corridor between the two men. She hooked her arms in with one arm of each.

Blair/Spears: ?

Rajel: You know I had a lot of time to read up on things and I found out there is a whole vacation planet in the Marchlands. It's called Endaasi and it has several climate zones and environment like snow and jungle, even swamp or tropical. And the native inhabitants are famous for their massages. Doesn't that sound great?

Blair/Spears: ?

Rajel: I thought of going there to celebrate, take of our promotions and get some nice actual shore leave in. What do you think?

Blair/Spears: ?

She suddenly heard a dinging sound and she raised her eyes looking to Alex.

Rajel: I don't know how to say it without sounding strange but, your pants are dinging.

Blair/Spears: ?

Jalana raised her brows and took the PADD from his hand. Oh it really was her message PADD, it must have driven him nuts. As she activated the screen she saw a long list of missed messages and attempts to contact her. And most of them were from Trill and she raised her fingers to her mouth.

Rajel: Oh dear... my parents. They must have been worried sick.

Or furious. Or both depending on the parent. She could imagine her father worry about his position and reputation, but also be worried. She could most see him in his study going berserk with her mother trying to calm him down.

Blair/Spears: ?

Rajel: I think I'll invite them to come here. They haven't been able to come yet, but this is a good way to show that I'm really fine. They'll never believe it in a video call.

Blair/Spears: ?

Rajel: ::Looking from one to the other with big eyes:: You know what. ::She grinned widely:: That is a great idea! Let's do that.

Blair/Spears: ?

Jalana felt really excited and tapped her badge bouncing on her toes.

Rajel: =/\= Rajel to the Constitution Crew. I am back! We have been granted a shore leave extension and we are going to celebrate together on the Vacation planet Endaasi. We'll leave the day after tomorrow so you can finish up anything you have planned on the station before that. Also you can invite your family or family like friends, what have you to join us for our celebrations. I'm looking forward to have a fun and relaxing time. =/\=

Blair/Spears: ?

-----
Commodore Jalana Rajel
Commanding Officer