PNPC Adar Iristi - Boarding the Athena

John Nugra

Apr 11, 2017, 10:46:16 PM4/11/17
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

(( Day 1 - Afternoon ))

(( Observation Room - Beautiful Light ))

:: As the sleek, Dryarian cruiser slipped into the Danubae system and moved steadily towards the space station on sensors, Iristi stood gazing out hoping to get a glimpse. She wore gentle, form-fitting pale white jumpsuit that had gold embroidery on the edges. The holographic patch over her left breast glimmered in the light bearing the Confederate Space Fleet logo. ::

:: How long it had been since she had seen the oval design of Federation starships. Captain Ashtus, the Dryarian in charge of the Beautiful light had told her all about what he had heard, and she had kept her smile to herself. The entire Confederation had been enraptured with stories of the Federation, and everyone back on the home-world and in the council hall wanted to know more about them. Very few in their ranks knew that she used to live among them. ::

:: Iristi brushed a dark hair out of her thin face, and she tried not to squint her slender eyes as the system's star peeked out around the planet's rim. ::

Ashtus: Iristi.

:: She turned and gave him a demure nod. He took up standing beside her and rocked on his heels in controlled excitement. ::

Iristi: Captain. Thank you for taking me here. You've been a good friend.

Ashtus: I hope we can remain, friends, my dear. We've been through a lot, and you are very courageous to want to step foot on their ship.

:: Ashtus had been the man who had found her adrift in a Starfleet shuttle that had died of power. Her near frozen body would have finally given up if it had not been him who found her. He had taken the time to revive her, take care of her and look past the weaponized woman who carried weapons and could kill in so many different ways. Ashtus had insisted on her attending every counseling session and even held her hand as she went through voluntary reconditioning. Through the pain of having the programming removed, she knew he was always there. ::

:: Ashtus had been more of a father than her adopted father had been. ::

Irisit: You've saved me when nobody else could, ehe'sevee*. They are not my home. You are and the people who welcomed me.

Ashtus: Well, if they give you any problems, remind them you are a sovereign citizen of Drya.

Iristi: ::laughing:: Ehesevee. You are silly. Everything will be alright. The council wants me here to be a liaison because I lived among them once. I do not intend to go back with them.

Ashtus: Good. Because I do not wish to lose my asa'sevee**.

:: With a few tearful farewells, Iristi gave him one more butterfly kiss before she was whisked away by transporter to the USS Athena. ::

(( Transporter Room - USS Athena ))

:: Iristi forgot how gray Federation starships were, even for the advancements that this class had shown. Instinct had her check out each of the personnel in there and her mind figured out a way to kill every one of them in less than 30 seconds. Instead of shoving the emotion down, she let it go without a care and instead gave a bright smile to them. ::

Iristi: ::sweetly:: Hello! I'm Arda Iristi, Liaison to the Dryary Confederation. Hopefully, I'm not a bother but could you should me to someone I can speak with?

Anyone: response

--
Commander John Nugra