PNPC Lt. Cmdr Ceciri Ariadust - Nightmares

Ceciri Hakashri

Feb 4, 2017, 9:11:51 PM2/4/17
to Athena IC
((Night-Morning of Day Three, Ceciri's Quarters, USS Athena. ))

:: Ceciri tossed and turned in her bed. It had taken her five hours to fall asleep, and that was after she accidentally wrecked the practice wooden sword she had been working out with. Eventually, a nightmare happened, and the part of her that wasn't asleep or processing the day just sighed at her. The nightmare.. was back on Cygnet XIV, and she was stuck in some political office, a wedding band on her wrist. Wait, why was her hair blonde? For that matter, why was she so -::

Wartlerton: So glad you could meet us for tea, Madam Ariadust.

F. Ariadust: Always a pleasure to have tea with my daughter and her wife.

Wartlerton: A pleasure, yes. Shall we discuss the :: The two start talking politics, and Ceciri looked out the window at the stormy weather. kay, this dream was officially a nightmare. She was blonde, even more busty, and married to a boring politician, while her mother.. ::

oO I know I was warned eventually I'd have nightmares about what she tried to do, but this feels like a bad Terran holonovel. Down to the fact she's named Underwood. Oo

:: Like in most cases, the moment you realize it's a dream - you wake up. And Ceciri could feel the flush on her skin, the unnatural stillness of her heart, and promptly got a glass of tea, and sat down to shake it off. ::

Ariadust: .. Computer, begin Personal Log 39FA. Standard encryption. :: Ceciri took a deep breath.::

"Stardate 239402.01, Gamma Quadrant.

Well, it finally happened. Apparently, my nightmares have begun. I think I preferred being unable to dream compared to this, but I'm told that Cygnian psychology just doesn't react well to this. I should talk to Tonston.. but I find that it's only so helpful. It's possible to instinctively understand something, but not acknowledge something, after all.

Maybe it's just the odd shiver at night. Maybe there is something to the tales that all Cygnians who go through a second maturation just are cursed.. but that seems awfully unlikely. Well, I'm up now."

:: Ceciri.. spends some time  getting ready, before headed out. That and she wanted to check on any messages.. which thankfully she had none ::

(( Morning, USS Athena. ))

:: Ceciri walked from the gym, sweating heavily. She had only recently been OK'd for anything strenous, and she felt like a good exercise routine and stretch was a good idea before she started trying her sword exercises again. ::

Ariadust: Oh, Commander Prendar. How are you today?

Prendar: Response

Ariadust: ::dryly:: I'm hurt. You almost confused me for my mother there..

Prendar: Response

TAG/TBC
PNPC Lt. Cmdr Ceciri Ariadust
???