Lieutenants Anjar Thoran & Carter Greyson: Patience, Part II

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Riley Delar

未读,
2019年6月26日 20:26:232019/6/26
收件人 sb118-a...@googlegroups.com
((Thoran’s Quarters, USS Astraeus))

:: The quiet moment that preceded the kiss had the younger engineer’s stomach in knots as he waited with anticipation. Once it happened, he was taken completely off guard but gradually relaxed into it. Carter’s mind was a jumble of emotions, but the biggest question that lingered was would this last. Once Anjar pulled away and the kiss broke, a soft whimper escaped Carter’s lips as he pulled Anjar once more into another kiss. ::

::Anjar pulled back to catch his breath, leaning his forehead against Carter’s, the younger man’s warm breath caressing his lips and sending shivers racing up his spine. His hand at the base of Carter’s neck held them both still as he took in the moment. Gods, what Carter did to him. It had never been like this with anyone. He’d never felt so helpless at the hands of his own feelings before. That itch lingering just beneath the surface of his skin was slowly making him crazy.::

Thoran: ::murmurs:: I-- ::licks his lips:: Carter, I--

::It was too soon to say exactly what it was that the younger man stirred in him. Gods knew he wanted to, but he wouldn’t rush into it with Carter. No. This was too delicate for impulsive declarations and he refused to $#*! this up because he let himself get carried away with the moment. Carter meant too much to him for that.::

Thoran: ::murmurs:: I care about you. Gods, I care about you.

::It was a compromise, if a feeble one. He was too afraid to say the ‘L’ word so soon, but it wasn’t a stretch to say he cared about Carter. He had since the Veritas. There was just something about the man that drove Anjar to utter distraction.::

:: Carter’s impulses were starting to affect his capacity for rational thought. He took a breath, eyes shutting for a moment as he forced his rationality back to the forefront of his mind rather than the edge of his consciousness. He refused to allow himself to be controlled by lust. ::

Greyson: Is it just that, or is it more?

::Anjar sucked in a sharp breath and slammed his eyes tightly shut. He had the feeling that it was much more, but he didn’t dare go down that road just yet.::

Thoran: ::breathlessly:: I--Maybe. But I can’t. It’s too soon, Carter. Just--please, be patient with me.

:: There it was. The dreaded ‘but’ that preceded the bad news. His muscles tensed for a moment, the uncertainty once again sending his stomach for a battle of nausea. He nodded slowly and considered pulling away, tempted to speak the words that lingered on the edge of his tongue. Carter didn’t want to end this so soon, but he didn’t want to wait forever either. ::

::He felt Carter tense up and questioned if he should just say it. But something still stopped him. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_HzKR3tVnZxvhBbUKvP8Cta32XQ9XCue6PHlQmIvu4/editHe shook his head, his fingers caressing the back of Carter’s neck before he brought both hands up to cradle the other man’s face, caressing Carter’s cheek with his thumb.::

Thoran: ::murmurs:: Hey. You’re so important to me. Too important for me not to take my time with this. When I say it, I want there not to be a single doubt in your mind that I mean it.

Greyson: Alright...I’ll be patient.

:: It killed him a little bit to say those words. Somehow he knew that being patient would end badly for him, but something about the way Anjar had phrased it carried a grain or two of hope with it. Perhaps, maybe, his patience would pay off. Maybe. ::

Thoran: ::chuckles:: I know. It’s not easy for me, either. But it’ll be worth it. I promise.

Greyson: I’ll hold you to it. If you’re wrong, there will be some very intense conversations between you, the plasma manifolds and a toothbrush.

:: It was a hollow threat by comparison to clocking a fellow officer in a sparring match or similar, it was much better than being charged with assault. He’d witnessed what Chythar had gone through on the court martial with Cory, and didn’t desire to experience that with a disciplinary jacket of his own. At least with an engineering related task, he could make good on his threat. ::

Thoran: ::grins and brushes his lips against Carter’s, murmuring:: Yes, sir.

:: Carter closed his eyes and once again leaned into the kiss, trying to keep himself from giving in completely to any lustful impulses. There didn’t seem to be a verbal response he could think of to answer that with, so this was the only way he felt he could respond. ::

END
---
PNPC Lieutenant Anjar Thoran
Propulsion Systems Officer, USS Astraeus
I238110RH0
As simmed by Lael Rosek

&

Lieutenant Carter Greyson