Ambassador Rune Jolara: Seeking Medical Advice

1 view

Rune Jolara

Jan 3, 2016, 12:10:00 AM1/3/16
to UFOP: StarBase 118: USS Apollo-A
((Sickbay, Deck 13 - USS Apollo-A))

::Rune was well aware of the fact that most of the medical staff were probably still on leave. In fact, she counted on it. The only reason she was breaking down and seeking a doctor was because she was getting tired of being sick... and she was starting to get a little concerned. While it was perfectly normal for humans and other species to experience sickness when pregnant, it wasn't true for Al-Leyans. Certainly there was some unpleasantness as the body changed and adjusted to accommodate a growing child, there wasn't the constant feeling of sickness and inability to keep food down.::

::She stopped as soon as she entered sickbay. It was quieter and far less chaotic than it had been the first time she came in. She heard footsteps and suddenly her stomach fluttered and her heart raced. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. She swallowed hard as she felt a slight burning sensation in her throat.::

::This was definitely a mistake. She turned to leave but heard a voice call out to her.::

Doctor?: [tag]

::Sighing, she stopped, took a breath and raised her head with a smile, turning to face the doctor.::

Jolara: Uhm, yes. I am not feeling well.

Doctor?: [tag]

Jolara: Would it be possible to in private?

Doctor?: [tag]

((OOC: I just wanted to get this in before we are neck deep in the mission. Also, I wasn't sure which doctor would be around so........))

---tag/tbc---

Ambassador Rune Jolara
   Diplomatic Officer - USS Apollo-A
Writer ID: A238909RJ