PNPC Ensign Noshka - A little history with dinner.

Brell

Jun 22, 2017, 7:10:28 AM6/22/17
to UFOP: StarBase 118 – Andaris Task Force

((Recreation area, Central Hub, Level 17, DS26))

::While she and E’riQ were not dating, she felt the need to dress up for this outing. She had done a bit of shopping with Hiraku the last time she had been on the station, and had picked out a dress she had not gotten a chance to wear yet. The dress had a geometric pattern to it in black and yellow with a bit of white on one shoulder. She loved how it felt loose, and comfortable yet tapered in all the places she wanted it be. She replicated a pair of a black high heels along with a simple gold lace chain set of earrings from the Ferengi database. She had seen plenty of people dress up more and she felt like she looked more ready for a night of fun than a formal event.::

::They had planned to meet in the recreation district of the central core. She had at least taken advantage of that part of living on a starbase; finding a decent place selling something palatable imported from one of the local systems. All she had to do was find a species from a planet that was mostly swampland that had a restaurant here. To her surprise that had been the Tinalli, an avian species unlike any she had seen before.::

E'riQ: Noshka!

::She turned to see the Klingon and smiled at him.::

Noshka: E’riQ, It’s so good to see you.

E'riQ: So... how have you been?

Noshka: Somewhat bored, lots of detention cell duty. What is up with you?

E'riQ: I...

::She had never seen E’riQ like this before, he seemed as if he was keeping something to himself. Of course she had only known him for a year, and had not spent a lot of time one on one talking. She wanted to know if something was wrong or troubling in her friend's life.::

Noshka: Is there something going on with you?

E'riQ: It's complicated. Let's find a place to eat, and I'll tell you everything about my troubles with the homeworld.

Noskha: Alright deal. I can't say the name of place correctly, but we should go to this Tinalli place. They even have a few live foods.

E’riQ:  response

::They quickly found the restaurant she had mentioned and got a table without having to wait. The Tinalli seemed to think even eating was a time for learning. Each table was attached to a cooking area and once a diner made their selection the Tinalli would tell them about the cooking process and the history of the dish. For the only place on this station that served tasty live grubs as a side order. As soon as they sat down she request one for the table. Popping two in her mouth right awy and waiting to see E’riQ’s reaction to trying one.::

Noshka:  Good aren't they .. not quite as good to me as Ferengi tube grubs. But I love the little bit of crunch and wiggle these have.

E’riQ: response

Noshka: I am going to have the fruit and grub stir fry with noodles. ::She frowned looking at the name on the menu display.:: The AhhJaaK’way’aa ::She knew she had just butchered that.::

E’riQ: response

::The chef began their meals cooking it at the station the table was attached too. She also told them what she was doing as she was doing it right down to the measurements used. She told them the history of the dishes too and Noshka found it interesting that a version of the dish she had ordered had been consumed by the Tinalli for a millennia. When plates sat in front of each of them the Chef bowed to them and let them know if they needed anything to press the call button. Once they were alone she looked to her dining companion.::

Noshka: Who doesn’t like some history with dinner. ::She smirked.::

E’riQ: response

PNPC Ensign Noshka, Security Officer, Andaris Task Force

Simmed By;

Commander Brell - First Officer

Andaris Task Force, USS Blackwell NCC-58999

Academy Deputy Commandant

E239109B10