CPA recommendation?

Andrew Mueller

Aug 1, 2014, 2:48:15 PM8/1/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geeks,

It's been a long time and I miss you... What's everyone up to?

Now for business, I have a friend that just moved to town and is looking for a CPA for his tech business. Does anyone have a recommendation for a CPA that may have experience working with companies that use a lot of contractors?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Mueller
Marketing, Innovation & Strategy

Darren @ Odden Creative

Aug 1, 2014, 2:50:26 PM8/1/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Codiga & Associates have helped productOps and they deal with a lot of contractors.

Paul Freed has done me pretty well, also.

--
Darren Odden
Odden Creative Media