seeking contractor for motion graphics/AfterEffects

Claire

Jul 9, 2015, 5:21:45 PM7/9/15
to santacr...@googlegroups.com

We're seeking someone who could assist with a small motion graphics/AfterEffects project between now and the end of August. Please email me directly and i'll share more specifics one-on-one.

Thanks!  -Claire

Steve Weisser

Jul 9, 2015, 5:32:39 PM7/9/15
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Claire,

Steve here from Compass Rose Media. We might have some available talent available, but need to learn more about the job and your company.

Give me a call when you get a chance.

sw
Steve Weisser
Navigator | Compass Rose Media