Looking for a Rental

James Lafferty

Oct 31, 2014, 4:35:08 PM10/31/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geeks,

Life changes mean that I'm in the market for a rental. I'm checking out the usual online resources, but wanted to also reach out to see if anyone from this group knew of a particularly good situation. It'd be for me and my 13-year-old son, who's with me half time, so two bedrooms is a must. I don't relish paying higher-than-necessary rents, but a reasonably nice place is more important to me than a crazy deal. It would also be nice to find a place that's open to our getting a dog. I'm looking to move between now and December 1, with a bias toward sooner rather than later.

Thanks all, and sorry to abuse the list with such a shamelessly non-geeky posting. I'll do my best to find something extremely geeky to make up for it. :-)

Cheers,

James