IT job opening at Looker

Margaret Rosas

Sep 25, 2014, 7:17:21 PM9/25/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Hey Geeks,

Looker is hiring too :) There's a list of open positions over here

But in particular I wanted to ping this list in case there might be someone out there looking for their first or second IT job. It's a great opportunity to start an IT career with a fun, smart group of folks. Definitely need someone comfortable with Macs and command line.

Best, Margaret

Nada M

Sep 26, 2014, 11:26:58 AM9/26/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Dear Margaret,

It was great to see your email. You have been on my mind.

I looked at your Job descriptions Tuesday and saw that you need a director of marketing which I'm doing currently at Bonny Doon Vineyard.

I wanted to reply immediately but realized that I don't have the years of experience in big data. Yet, I am a very quick learner. Up into a few months ago I only drink $10 that the Trader Joe guy told me to buy.

I'm an excellent project manager with skills Team Building, collaboration and motivation.

It may be that I don't do the directing of marketing that I would be a definite asset to your management team.

Would it be worth our time to meet and talk about my skills and talents? I can send you my current job description so you can see exactly what I'm doing currently.

Hope you're having a wonderful day,
Nada

Sent from my iPhone

Sara Isenberg Web Consulting

Sep 26, 2014, 11:45:40 AM9/26/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com, Sara Isenberg
Hi Geeks,

In case you weren’t aware, Santa Cruz Tech Beat has a robust page of job listings: http://santacruztechbeat.com/jobs

Post your job openings (free). Just click on “Post a Job” on that page.

Sara
PS - While you’re at it, subscribe to Santa Cruz Tech Beat’s weekly digest (free).
===
Sara Isenberg Web Consulting & Project Management
831-334-0701 (Pacific Time)

Santa Cruz Tech Beat
THE  go-to source for ALL THINGS TECH in Santa Cruz County!
News, Features, Events, Resources, Jobs
Join the business catalog: http://santacruztechbeat.com/catalog