Do you need volunteer ?

Peter Dimitrov

Dec 5, 2014, 4:14:33 PM12/5/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!

I can volunteer 20-30 hours to help a local non-profit with database or report related issues. I can also donate and configure report automation and BI software. The software supports Crystal reports, SSRS, Ad-hoc queries and Dynamic dashboards. You can find details about it here: http://www.r-tag.com. I can handle also SQL Server installation / configuration / maintenance. Please let me know if you need help or you know somebody who may need help. I have some free time the next couple of weeks.  I am not looking for a job, or to convert this to a job, just to help a non-profit.

Thanks,

Peter Dimitrov