Local desktop IT support

John Marshall

Oct 14, 2014, 8:46:32 PM10/14/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Geeks,

We're growing and running out of ability to setup the PCs, re-image them, fix drivers, blah blah. We need someone on call to come to Scotts Valley. We probably don't need network setup help - that's been solid for a year or more. Just desktop Windows.

We're 20 employees, growing to 30.

Anyone got a recommendation? Would prefer a group of folks to a lone wolf, as we're more likely to be able to get someone to come over at short notice

Thanks

John m.

Todd Schafer

Oct 14, 2014, 10:03:52 PM10/14/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
John,
A good Friend and client of mine named Jesse Wilkins owns Computer Center Santa Cruz in Soquel....and resides in Scotts Valley.

he is a really great and reliable person!!
you two should talk.

i have been on him about redoing his website..