Ingress in Santa Cruz?

Paul Hoffman

Jul 13, 2014, 11:46:38 PM7/13/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
There's an iOS version now; see https://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/201x/2014/07/13/Ingress-for-Apple-beginners. I'm in the "meh" category, but I trust Tim about the fun part. So, who's doing this here? The group on G+ is (like much of G+) a ghost town.

Cyndi Smith

Aug 7, 2014, 1:06:34 AM8/7/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
I'm not doing it in Santa Cruz, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it!  (Will be visiting Santa Cruz at the end of the month and playing my little enlightened heart out!)