Once in a Lifetime Operations & Project Management Opportunity

Sean Tario

Sep 24, 2014, 7:33:02 PM9/24/14
to santacr...@googlegroups.com
Once in a Lifetime Operations & Project Management Opportunity (Scotts Valley)

Compensation: Negotiable

Are you reliable, hard working, honest, smart, and work well with others? Are you borderline OCD when it comes to your attention to detail? If so, we may have the dream job for you.

We are a rapidly growing global IT Infrastructure Consulting and Training firm located in Scotts Valley seeking a vibrant, intelligent, productive and passionate individual for a full time operations and project management position. Responsibilities will include event management, email correspondence, content editing, CRM management and general office and project management. Must be tech savvy, a quick learner, reliable, up beat and trustworthy. Project managment or admin background a huge plus but not necessary.

Interested candidates please fill out the following TopGrading forms. Do not reply to this or submit a resume. Click the URL here and follow the instructions from there: https://ts.tgsnapshot.com/signup.cfm?DL=2005

Sean Patrick Tario, Founder and CEO
Open Spectrum Inc.
DeltaForceIT
5500 Butler Lane, Ste 209