International workshop on Sanskrit Computational Linguistics - Jan 2-5

Arjuna S R

Dec 7, 2016, 4:19:01 AM12/7/16
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear members,

We are ​glad to inform you that we are organising a four-day international workshop on
"Sanskrit Computational Linguistics -
linking Sanskrit grammar and texts with
modern Science and Technology"

from January 2nd to 5th, 2017 at Dvaita Philosophy Resource Centre (DPRC), Department of European Studies (DES), Manipal University (MU) as part of our research project Grammatical Analysis and XML Tagging of Mahabharata.

This workshop is open to all interested. Please send your details with letter of motivation by December 20, 2016 to dp...@manipal.edu.

Please refer to attached mailer and brochure for more information regarding the workshop.

You may share this with all interested students, researchers, friends and colleagues, and research groups.

Thank you.

--
Regards,

Arjuna S.R.

RESEARCH COORDINATOR
Dvaita Philosophy Resource Centre (DPRC)
Department of European Studies (DES)
Manipal University
Behind Post office,
Manipal - 576104