sanskrit webpage

meghana r Chander

Oct 29, 2015, 11:57:04 PM10/29/15
to sanskrit-programmers
Hello ,

I have joined this group newly today. I and my friend have created a web project called samskrita loka . We have done it using simple html and css. It displays shabdhas of various endings and belonging to all three genders. Also we have included the kriyapada roopani for various lakaras. It covers only that much which is required for high school students. Can i post it here. Will it be of any use? If, yes how to do it.

Thank you
Meghana

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Oct 30, 2015, 12:34:47 AM10/30/15
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
​svAgatam!

Also we have included the kriyapada roopani for various lakaras. It covers only that much which is required for high school students. Can i post it here. Will it be of any use? If, yes how to do it.

​I doubt it will be useful - we already have siddha-rUpa-s in multiple lakAra-s for 400+ roots from the JNU site, which are available in the stardict form for easy lookup.

Vishvas /विश्वासः

सीताराम

Oct 30, 2015, 10:26:35 AM10/30/15
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
Can you please tell me how to get Stardict in Mac or iPhone?

धन्यवाद: - राम

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Oct 30, 2015, 2:43:09 PM10/30/15

​कृपया https://sites.google.com/site/sanskritcode/dictionaries इत्यत्र "How to install" भागं पश्यतु।​