Re: eGangotri Digital Preservation Trust

विश्वासो वासुकिजः

Jan 22, 2016, 11:13:02 PM1/22/16
to samskrita, sanskrit-programmers
(+cc: sanskrit-programmers for info about the upload utility linked below).

Great work!

Please do draw special attention to any newly discovered works (PS: not talking about newly discovered manuscripts of known works).

शुक्रवार, 22 जनवरी 2016 को 4:12:21 अपर UTC-8 को, eGangotri Digital Preservation Trust ने लिखा:
Dear All:

I am sure most of you know about the eGangotri Team.

We are into digitizing Rare Books and Manuscripts related to Sanskrit and Indology.

I sometimes need a platform to generate awareness about my Work. A Similar Google Group I was posting to , found them filtering most of my messages hence I am joining here.

We have currently two sites in archive.org:

The First One is For pre-1957 Books and the second one is for Manuscripts.

I had had many accounts in scribd also before but have since moved to archive.org and surprised how much more productive I am , especially because the metadata for bulk uploads I have sort of found a way to automatize it using Web-Driver Selenium and the Code is also viewable at

We are targeting Kashmir Shaivism and Agama Collections and anything in Sharada and hope to be in Kashmir for atleast the next 2-3 Years.

I hope to meet many nice people in this Group and last but not least - all our Data is for Free Distribution and Viewing and anything we have ever done is available online and will continue to do so in Future as well.

The eGangotri Team

https://egangotri.wordpress.com
https://www.facebook.com/eGangotrigranthanaam/
https://twitter.com/eGangotri