Hopp til første uleste melding

nitish chandra

ulest,
25. juli 2013, 02:29:3325.07.2013
til sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com

I use a program in windows, but for some reason, I desperately need the program to be running in Ubuntu. I have downloaded the source code, but didn't know what to do next.

I contacted the developer and he said that "You must rebuild it from sources and ask google about building Qt apps".

What must be done in Qt using source code.

I am completely new to Qt (but not to programming).

Viswanath Bandaru

ulest,
25. juli 2013, 15:56:0625.07.2013
til sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
You must first install qt3-dev or qt4-dev packages, depending on which QT is being used.

after that it should be a simple make; make install;

if you have not done already, sudo apt-get install build-essential  is also needed.

if you can paste some error logs, we can help.

Thanks,
Vissu

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter