An interesting code collection from Peter Scharf's website

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Apr 29, 2017, 5:49:58 PM4/29/17
to sanskrit-programmers
http://sanskritlibrary.org/downloads.html

It would be interesting to categorize them by their utility.

Eg. Dictionary web interface, image annotation UI to see if it is of use in various projects.

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Shreevatsa R

Apr 30, 2017, 11:22:43 PM4/30/17
to sanskrit-programmers
What license is this code released under? I tried looking at a couple of sources but the answer wasn't clear.

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)