Font enhancement project - Sanskrit2003

Vikram Bhaskaran

Aug 5, 2017, 12:07:25 PM8/5/17
to sanskrit-programmers
Hi All,

         I am spearheading an initiative to enhance Sanskrit2003 font to include few more features outlined in the link below.

        The font is taken up for enhancement by typography expert Mr.Sridhar Murthy from Mudrika. The font will continue to remain free for all, funds required for the initiative is 4 Lakhs. We need participation from everyone to make this cause benefit everyone. Kindly contribute or spread the message to people who can contribute through time, effort or incentives.

Regards,

Vikram Bhaskaran
Founder

Sanskritick

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 5, 2017, 2:37:13 PM8/5/17
to sanskrit-programmers, Nityanand Misra नित्यानन्द-मिश्रः रामभद्राचार्यशिष्यः
सूचनयोपकृता वयम् विक्रम! रुचिरो यत्नः,  +नित्यानन्दमिश्रो ऽस्मिन् विषये कार्यम् अचिकीर्षत् पुरा।  यदि किमपि फलितम् ततः, स सूचयतु, सूचनाभिः सहकरोतु च।

vyomalabs iti prasiddham, kintu Sanskritick iti na - parichaayayatu saavakaasham.

Vishvas /विश्वासः

Vikram Bhaskaran

Aug 5, 2017, 9:30:23 PM8/5/17
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com, Nityanand Misra नित्यानन्द-मिश्रः रामभद्राचार्यशिष्यः
I have spoken to Venkat sir at Vyoma Labs to setup this page which can be shared to people interested. The funds will flow to Omkarananda Trust, I met Swamiji in Rishikesh to speak about this project and he willingly came forward and provided me the bank details.

Sanskritick is the name of my company an endeavour to spread Sanskrit knowledge with the help of technology in my limited capacity.

I tried reaching Nityanand Mishra sir on Twitter to speak about the same and spread the information about the initiative. Couldnt get his attention there.

I humbly request everyone to make Sanskrit2003 accessible to everyone on every platform and help in the initiative to make it modern.

Vishvas /विश्वासः