Re: Sanskrit Sandhis - Do we have a tool for this or can we enhance what we have...

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 7, 2015, 10:05:15 AM8/7/15
to ogeti krupalu, Chandra Chaganti USA, sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com

there is sandhi-making code - tdil-dc.in/san/sandhi/sandhi_dit.html , but one would need to contact the authors.

+ chandra. - Can you upload your code to a github repository and publish its location for the benefit of future programmers?

Sep 3, 2015, 12:55:15 PM9/3/15
to sanskrit-programmers, okru...@samskritam.net, chan...@gmail.com
I guess Dhaval's code we'll see sooner than Chandra's.