Re: Introducing_Sanskrit_Wordnet

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Sep 10, 2015, 9:28:27 AM9/10/15
to mal...@iitb.ac.in, chaita-li....@gmail.com, irawatik...@gmail.com, abhi....@gmail.com, p...@cse.iitb.ac.in
bcc - sanskrit-programmers , प्राक्तनसूचिः।

धन्योऽस्मि बन्धो! सद्यस् तत् कोशं गृहीतुं प्रयते।

​+मल्हारः, तत्सहोद्योगिनश्च

namaste malhar, we've published many sanskrit dictionaries in stardict format, so that they may be used in a variety of devices (including smartphones and tablets) offline (intro, git repo lists -tars.MD and tars.MD.).​ This is very popular and useful. Could you provide us an electronic copy of Sanskrit wordnet (and the hindI wordnet too), so that we can make them available as stardict dictionaries as well? In case it helps, amara-onto.tsv may be a suitable format.

I guess you are in touch with Malhar Kulkarni of IIT Mumbai.

Vishvas /विश्वासः