Morpheus v.0.4

Michael Bykov

Sep 28, 2016, 8:14:28 AM9/28/16
to sams...@googlegroups.com, sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
  Dear List,

   I am pleased to announce Morpheus v.0.4, as a plugin for Chrome / Chromium (FF will be later). Look screencast please (3 min):

   Morpheus has 3 main objectives:

   - breaks long compound word into parts
   - determines the morphology of each pada
   - shows the dictionary meaning.

   Morpheus has the modular structure, code:   https://github.com/mbykov

   Module for verb analysis - tiNanta.ja is based on results of a remarkable program 'SanskritVerb' developed by Dr. Dhaval Patel & Dr. Sivakumari Katuri. But it solves the inverse problem - restores a dhatu for any final wordform. It has more then 245 thousands of tests.

   Module for names analysis - subanta.js - has only 1717 tests yet.

   Module for breaking long compound word into chains of the padas - vigraha.js. I was forced to limit the word length to 22 characters, due to the monstrous amount of computation. (Word with length 50 can produce 150 thousands of possible chains).

   the version 0.4, does not analyze yet
   participles, suffixes and prefixes,
   sambodhana - (or vocative),
   and types of samAsas.

   License - GPL

   Sorry for cross-posting

--
М.

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Sep 28, 2016, 1:08:53 PM9/28/16
to sanskrit-programmers, संस्कृतसन्देशश्रेणिः samskrta-yUthaH
👍 🙏👌👏🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Vishvas /विश्वासः

dhaval patel

Sep 29, 2016, 7:03:54 AM9/29/16
to samskrita, sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com

This is great. I am very happy to know that our research and database of Sanskrit verb forms have been put to a very worthy use.
Best wishes Michael.

Michael Bykov

Sep 29, 2016, 7:28:17 AM9/29/16
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com, samskrita

This is great. I am very happy to know that our research and database of Sanskrit verb forms have been put to a very worthy use.
Best wishes Michael.

Thank you dr.Patel.

Morpheus without your work would not be possible.

Mārcis Gasūns