Re: Sanskrit Journalists' Conference 10-11 Dec 2015 Dehli

विश्वासो वासुकिजः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Aug 23, 2015, 12:24:53 AM8/23/15
to Himanshu Pota, sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com, Ajit Krishnan, Baldevanand Sagar
+sanskrit-programmers - भवत्सु कश्चित् तत्र विवक्षति वा?

Dear Ajit and Vishvas,

I have a very special request to you two for this conference. This is a journalists' conference but we have extended the definition to include print, electronic, and social media as the scope of the conference.

It will be wonderful to have a short workshop at this conference where all the power of computing resources can be introduced so that Sanskrit language journalists.

Can either of you or some other experts you know who can conduct such a workshop? Please think about it.

Please find attached a document where some of us have tried to capture the theme and objectives of the Sanskrit Journalists' Conference at Akshardham in Delhi during 10-11 December 2015.

We are receiving very enthusiastic response to our request for participation.

Two great Sanskrit scholars - Jagadguru Ramabhadracharya Maharaj and Sadhu Bhadreshdas Maharaj have agreed to be keynote speakers. If you have suggestion for other speakers please let us know.

Please advertise the conference and let us have a great सम्मेलन to promote Sanskrit in all forms of media.

Looking forward to seeing you at the conference.

Thanks.

--
Himanshu Pota

Vishvas /विश्वासः