Tolkappiyam Multi Script Analyzable - South I ndian Languages are sweet - Their Scripts look like jalebis

sleeping8

Dec 6, 2012, 12:25:23 AM12/6/12
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
hi,

NLP is going to be tough when my Tamizh friends insist on calling me Gedar or the Punjabi asking me for the SATAINLESS SATEEL SAPOON or UP guys' ISHTAINLESS ISHTEEL ISHPOON - My Bengalki friends's mention of Baidya has thankfully kept me away from doctors. Telugu guys can pronounce anything under the sun or the moon. And they don't stop until they have been pronounced. So. I did this work on Tolappiar - because I like what he is supposed to have said "vya~jjana are lifeless until svara pours life into them" Reminds me of myself in the mornings until my morning cuppa chai.

I do not know the meanings of the words - perhaps my new friends/enemies/ignorers  here could translate it word by word . I asked my friends they advised me to learn from the Tamizh TV channels - particularly the political speechess.

regards
Tolkappiyam Multi Script Analyzable.ods

विश्वासो वासुकेयः (Vishvas Vasuki)

Dec 6, 2012, 12:54:35 AM12/6/12
to sanskrit-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,

Kindly restrict future posts to the intersection of Sanskrit and programming. The following post for example does not interest most people in this group.

I hope I won't have to take further action.
Vishvas /विश्वासः